New 866-455-0375 Dealer Website
Used 866-983-8395 Email Dealer
Service 866-538-2898

Average based on 152 reviews.
  • 2014 cadillac cts v

from stephen franklin to all other employees involved in my purchase it was 1 smooth ride and i'll be back to purchase a cadillac which in fact puts mb, audi and bmw to shame; thanks franklin chevrolet and cadillac.

• Wheres the car ?

I went to look at a car at Franklin Chevrolet in Statesboro, Ga. I was informed the car I wanted was there, when I arrived 20 minutes later it was "sold" even though there were no other interested buyers. They offered to show me a different car but made me wait 2 hours, I left with out seeing a vehicle. They emailed me a couple of days later and asked me to set up a second appointment so I called back left a message and haven't heard back from them since.

• Austin is excellent

They were very quick. Austin was very professional and was easy to get a hold of. He went above and beyond. His manager Peyton didn't call like he said but Austin did follow through. I loved the trick and for everything I asked for. Also all the paperwork was ready to sign and go.

• Lack of follow up

Disappointed! After calling and speaking with not one but two of the sales managers I am very disappointed in their lack of effort in getting back to me. I spoke with Daryl, who did call me once after my initial inquiry. The next day I had to call him. He did not call me back. I made an offer on a vehicle and we were seeming only $500.00 or so from making a deal. I then had to call the dealership back and got ahold of Brett, who said he would call me back in 10 minutes. That did not happen either. I would have driven to the store and looked at the Truck and probably purchased after checking it out. I am in sales as well and realize that we all get busy but to contact two sales managers and not get a follow up call is unacceptable! It was the last day of the month and was very surprised neither of them took the time to call me back. I had given my contact information to a young lady in the BDC department, which included my cell number and my e-mail. William Shetzer

• Bad vib

Did not get much of a feed back, maybe it was lost in translation but still one would think some semblance of a reply was in order.

-Mr. Joe- I wanted to apologize for the delay in getting back with you. Thank you for letting me know that the ball was dropped on answering your lead. There is absolutely no excuse for any delay when a customer reaches out to us to do business and we don't reply. Please keep my direct number in case we ever have anything else that interests you. 912.623.2623 thank you Brett Harkins

• Did not help

Made internet request for a listed car, did not get a response from dealership. Not happy as I was truly interested in this car.

- Mr. Joe- I want to apologize for someone not responding to your sales lead. We strive to answer every lead in a timely manner no matter what hour they come in. If you ever need anything in the future, my direct number is 912.623.2623 . I will be glad to answer your questions myself in the future. Thank you very much for letting me know about this.- Brett Harkins

• Awesome Customer Service

Hit a pothole and damaged my tire beyond repair. First dealership I went to said they could not help me that day. Franklin parts department said they could have a tire for me that afternoon and service department scheduled a time for replacement. Staff is always professional, friendly, and makes me feel like my business is important to them although they are always busy at this location.

• Clean facilities and great staff

The entire team was very accommodating and treated me like they really wanted my business. Third vehicle I have bought here and will buy many more.

• Great services!

Franklin CHEVROLET is the best. They really believe in customer satisfaction! Thanks James... You are awesome!

• Trusting salespeople, Fast sales process.

We always shop local if at all possible and we have purchased many vehicles from this dealership over the years. We trust the sales staff there to give us a fair price for our cars and we have always been pleased. I really appreciated the fact that the salesmen went above and beyond my expectations in showing me every detail of the car and how to perform all of the many extras that my new car had on it. They also showed me around the dealership and took extra time in the service department and I found out several things that I had not learned in the past about the services that the dealership could provide at a lesser cost than other shops. Ex. the oil changes and tire rotations. The insurance lady helped us just fine as did the man that drew up all of the paper work. He explained everything in detail. The sale went very quickly and we will definitely go back and send others that want to purchase a new or used car. Trust. That's what it's all about.