Larry Puckett Chevrolet

16 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 13, 2019

I bought a 2016 Chevy Equinox in Nov 2015, so the car is 4 years old. It has 100,800 miles on it and nothing has ever needed replacing. It has the original... tires (I do the Lincoln penny test). Last week was the first time anything needed replacing. I had to get a new battery, well after all those miles guess something should need replacing, All in all great experience and great car.

March 22, 2019

The salesman that helped me was great and got me the Camaro I wanted. The service department needs major improvement in accessibility and accountability.... 12000 miles later, my front right tire has zero outer tread and take the car to get the alignment checked and fixed, keep in mind I have not hit any large bumps or run over curbs. I’ve had 3 other Camaros and all 3 never had alignment issues and those had 75000 when I traded them in. Had to haggle with the service department to get a loaner car to get to work as they are only open during the week. Apparently alignment and tires are only covered up to 7500 miles as per a GM warranty and they wanted to charge me $100 to get the alignment done. I’m under the impression that they sold me the car out of alignment and when I asked about a replacement tire they would not replace it. Haggled with them and they paid for an alignment to be done. Three weeks later, I got new tires put on at the local Firestone and found out that the toe angle was out of alignment. How does a car go out of alignment after 3 weeks of driving and the dealership checked all parts that could cause it to go out of alignment? Either it did not get done or someone did a horrendous job at aligning the tires. The service department is the downfall of this dealership and needs serious fixing. I will not buy another car from them if it means having to deal with the terrible service.

March 20, 2019

Awesome honest dealership!! Love the staff at Larry Puckett!

February 4, 2018

Car salesman Bruce Williams was excellent through the whole process

Leslie Ward, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

January 19, 2018

Other than a problem with sickness in the area, I was completely satisfied. I required transportation while my vehicle was being worked on and it was... promptly provided with a rental place, they got some of their loaners back before my truck was serviced so I essentially had the opportunity to test drive a 2018 Impala, which let me just say is an excellent vehicle that I could also see myself driving. Thanks to Justin S. and the phone operator I called several times for answering my many calls :)

January 18, 2018

The service provide was very concerned, patient, and really kept me informed on the progress of my vehicle's service.

March 28, 2016

Thank you to the guys over in Prattville @ Larry Puckett Chevrolet (Repair Facility) for their superior work on my 2014 Hyundai Accent. They gave a deadline... to be done and worked very hard to get finished before that day. Thank you again Larry Puckett Chevrolet for your superior work.

July 16, 2014

I wont buy a vehicle any where else! What does that tell you?

January 13, 2014

Reached an agreement to purchase 2011 GMC Sierra on Friday afternoon with agreed scheduled delivery for Monday morning. Truck sold to someone else as I... was driving from Mississippi to Prattville. Not a honorable, reputable business.

January 27, 2013

I would like to thank Larry Puckett and his great staff on a superb job on helping me find a vehicle. I would also like to say a special thanks to my saleman... Randy. They made it very easy purchasing my car, I would recommend Larry Puckett with a doubt!!!!