Average based on 106 reviews
  • An excellent car buying experience.

It was a pleasure to deal with the staff at Van Griffith Kia Dealership in Granbury, TX. Our salesman, Jay Simons, helped us through the experience with honest, sound information and advice without any pressure. Everyone there was helpful, encouraging, respectful, and friendly. They did what they said they would do, and I know they will be there to help with future questions and to help us keep our Kia in excellent condition.

• Jerri Williams

I bought my 2017 KIA Sorento on Saturday, September 10th. I love it! The person I first came in contact with was Michael Garr. He was the person who eventually sold me the car. He is professional, courteous, and most easy to get along with. He is knowledgeable and doesn't hesitate to get find another person to answer a question if you ask one that he may not have an immediate answer for. I would definitely recommend Van Griffith KIA to a friend.

• Satisfied with Van Griffith.

My deal with Chad McGinnis was smooth and reasonable. Chad had cars waiting on me to test drive when I got there. At no point were there any high pressure tactics used. I'm happy with my 2016 Kia Soul and with Van Griffith.

• van griffith kia and salesman brad ferris

great buying experience appreciate kindness to my handicapped husband during the test drive, etc. love the car.

• Keep up the great work

Enjoyed that it was a pain free process. Everyone was so welcoming and attentative Kudos to Brad,Tyler,and Marc for helping me get into my new car. This is my second vehicle that I've purchased from van Griffith. I now live in Fort Worth and came back just because I know they take care of me there

• Best new car buying experience ever!

Salesman (Jay) was extremely knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable not only with the vehicle, but also with the sales experience.

• Great car buying experience

Friendly and professional sales representatives and finance department and employees. I would recommend them to friends and or family members.

• Review of 2015 Optima

I especially liked working with Chad. I know I can call or come in with anything regarding the car. Service Dept. is also good.

• Job Well Done

Always goes above and beyond! I took my car for an oil change ended up with a new door handle under warranty and they were able to replace my windshield when I called mid-day to get a price. They are always working hard to see that I am taken care of.

• Great service

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I left something in my trade in and was able to Facebook message Marcus on a Sunday to make sure I got it back