234 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Van Griffith Kia from DealerRater.com
  • Kia optima

I recommend to my friends to visit Kia first. I have purchased six vehicles in the last eight years and I will continue with Kia. Thank You

• Van Griffith is the place to go!!!!

I have bought many many cars in my time. I just bought my 4th Kia from Van Griffith in Granbury, Tx. I veered off and bought a Dodge....Good car but I missed my Kia. I knew exactly who to go to. Jay Simons at Van's. Some people spend all day buying a car....Not at Van's....I knew what I wanted and they provided. They are so laid back and make you feel like part of the family. I have recommended them to my friends and they have bought from them also. Good job to the peeps at Van Griffith.

• NEEDED IT NOW!!!

When a vehicle was totaled and we all had different places to go,we needed another one RIGHT THEN! Well,the entire staff came together and we got a much NICER SORENTO than we thought we could afford!And took it HOME !!!!3ard Van Griffith KIA and counting.

• Excellent experience

This is the second Kia Optima purchased from Van Griffith in three years. Great experience. Shopping both times. Excellent service suring the time we owned the first Kia. Special thanks to Jay Simons, our salesman, and Jim and Dawn for making the whole process hassle-free and enjoyable. We will be back again. Highly recommend this dealership.

• Easy and hassle free Kia SUV shopping

Our sales rep Charlene was a nice person to work with. Although, she is new in her role as sales rep, she was very helpful in answering all questions and putting together the price quotation with the options request. They agreed to sales over email without any deposit. The extra drive to pick up the car was worth the savings.

• Great Deals and Service

Eden Palmer made the purchase of my first ever new car an easy experience! He is friendly and extremely knowledgeable! I recommend him to anyone wanting a painless car purchase!

• RETIRED

EVEN THOUGH WE LIVE A GOOD WAY FROM GRANBURY SINCE WE BOUGHT OUR CAR WE HAVE TAKEN OUR CAR TO VAN FOR SERVICE.

• Made a Happy Birthaday

Jay Simons and Michael Garr made buying my first car alone a great experience. Although I was tired from all the shopping and comparing I had done, they guided me into a great Forte S that has been a real pleasure to drive and have. I closed the deal on my birthday, so it will always be a date easy to remember.

• Awesome new car buying experience

Jay and Marcus took great care of us! This is the 3rd car we bought from Van. We will be back

• Satisfied Customer

The staff and salesman, Brad, at Van Griffith Kia were very helpful and a pleasure to work with when I purchased my car.