This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• excellent experience!

I would highly recommend this dealership! Dealing with a small, family owned dealership was very pleasant when compared to some of the larger dealerships in Macon. The staff was excellent and did their best to get me a great deal.

• Excellent buying experience!

I purchased my wife's Edge at this dealership after being referred by my brother and I'm glad I did. The sales staff are top notch and aren't pushy in the least bit. It's a smaller dealership so it felt as if it was a more personal experience rather than me just being a number to help them meet their quota. I was low balled on the trade in with their first offer but that's how negotiating works. They were able to come up with a number I was satisfied with. Customer service as far as the buying process was top notch, and I will be returning for future servicing of our Edge.

• Great used truck

Compared to other dealers in the area I would say they are number one.

Thank you so much for your kind rating. If we can do anything for you in the future,please feel free to ask. Thanks again Roger

Compared to other dealers in the area I would say they are number one.

• pathetic

Worst dealership ive ever dealt with. Extremely unprofessional and a bunch of crooks! Do not go here. Unless you want to throw away your money!

I would very much like to know why you had such a bad taste for our dealership.

I would very much like to know why you had such a bad taste for our dealership.