Perry Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used

2.7
  • Poor service dept.

I was treated horribly , brought my truck in for oil change and a issue ywith noise inside, my truck was still under warranty, they told me That they ...would charge me over a $100.00 dollars to diagnose the problem, that was before they even put my information in the system and created a work order, when i asked to speak to a manger of the dealership to get a second opion i was told to find one myself i even ask them to page one, iwas still told to look for one myself, i was ask to leave the dealership by a service rep, I cannot believe this happened to me , after all im a pride ford owner and a share holder of ford stock, i felt like they didn’t even want my business, so beware if you deal with this dealership, I would not recommend it to anyone, i have social media , Facebook, Twitter and different agency’s i will be filling my grievances with!

• 2014 Explorer Sport purchase from Perry Ford

Purchased a used Explorer from them early December, the sales team, specifically Ken Church did an outstanding job with all my concerns and questions,... going above and beyond to make my car buying experience a pleasant one (which is hard to say when dealing with a car dealership). My drive to this dealership from my home is about an hour round trip. However, their service department, whether through miscommunication or sheer incompetence, wasted hours of my time. On this newly purchase Explorer I was having some issue with the adaptive cruise control, I called ahead to schedule an appointment to make sure I would not be waiting around needlessly. I took my car in to have a Technician ride with me to duplicate the problem, as is was intermittent and waiting only to find out they had thought I was going to leave the car with them all day. when I had called earlier I specifically asked if they had courtesy vehicles which they did not so that I don't know how they expected me to leave the car with them all day. I return to the service desk an hour and a half after my scheduled appointment time asking for my vehicle back and asked them to let me know when they would have a courtesy vehicle so that I can drop my car off and not wait around. I will update this post if anything changes to alter my opinion of their service department.

• I love Perry Ford of National City- Thanks Rene L.

I am a first time buyer and last Saturday I walked into Perry Ford of National City and I immediately saw the car I wanted, but with my "baby credit"... I did not dare get my hopes up! Then I met Rene Lopez, the sales rep. who smiled at me and said "You will take your new car home today", of course I didn't believe him but after a few hours I DID drive my new car home that day!!! IF you are really serious about buying a car they will work with you to help your dream come true. I was very lucky to meet Rene and all the Perry Ford Staff that made my first time car buying experience a great one. Thank you Rene Lopez! Thank you Perry Ford! Mary

• excellent experience!

I would highly recommend this dealership! Dealing with a small, family owned dealership was very pleasant when compared to some of the larger dealersh...ips in Macon. The staff was excellent and did their best to get me a great deal.

• Excellent buying experience!

I purchased my wife's Edge at this dealership after being referred by my brother and I'm glad I did. The sales staff are top notch and aren't pushy in... the least bit. It's a smaller dealership so it felt as if it was a more personal experience rather than me just being a number to help them meet their quota. I was low balled on the trade in with their first offer but that's how negotiating works. They were able to come up with a number I was satisfied with. Customer service as far as the buying process was top notch, and I will be returning for future servicing of our Edge.

• Great used truck

Compared to other dealers in the area I would say they are number one.

Thank you so much for your kind rating. If we can do anything for you in the future,please feel free to ask. Thanks again Roger

• pathetic

Worst dealership ive ever dealt with. Extremely unprofessional and a bunch of crooks! Do not go here. Unless you want to throw away your money!

I would very much like to know why you had such a bad taste for our dealership.

Perry Ford