• Review

Great people to work with. Bought several from them

Great people to work with. Bought several from them

• Great!

Great service! The team went above and beyond to get me in my Fusion!!

Great service! The team went above and beyond to get me in my Fusion!!

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Marshall Ford Lincoln is a great place!

My experience in Marshall was great. Our sales person Gary was very pleasant, knowledgeable, and attentive. There were a few other employees there that kept checking on us to see if we needed anything during the purchasing process. One of the ladies there even brought our little girl a balloon to keep her occupied. We will absolutely recommend this dealership to our friends and will be back to do business in the future.

• Excellent Service

I have been working with Marshall Ford for a long time and they always take care of me.

• Vehicle Purchase

The sales agent and finance manager was pleasant to work with and got deal done in a timely manner.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Marshall Ford Lincoln for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance. It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• First Service Visit For My 2017 Escape

Everyone was very friendly and my vehicle was serviced in a timely manner. Although the mechanic placed a paper floor mat on the front driver's side carpet, some mud still got on the carpet. May I suggest that in addition to the paper mats, the mechanic should insure that their shoes are free from mud before entering the vehicle. Thanks

• Great Dealership

Very satisfied with the sales guy! :) I would definitely recommend this dealer to my family.

Maria, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership.Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Great experience

Excellent, fast and easy and profesional. Great dealership and people.

Excellent, fast and easy and profesional. Great dealership and people.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Joseph! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• mrs. Lois carter

I appreciate that everyone was so nice and helpful and that my car was serviced in under an hour. Thank you!

• To me lee

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Dawn! Safe travels!

Mr lee sold us our first car and we had to go back to him for this one. He worked so hard to help us get into another vehicle. I would send anyone to mr lee it took a while but he wouldn't give up anyone wants a sales person who cares about his customers........go to Lee Gilbert at Marshall ford .