Marshall Ford Lincoln

(5.0) 188 reviews

Call This Dealer

• My 2nd Escape & 9th purchase from Marshall Ford

I am a repeat customer because of the service I have received by the sales department. Namly Henry Houston, he has sold me several cars and I will co...me back and buy my next car at Marshall Ford even if I move!

• Robert Sibley

Great experience! Matt Moore was extremely professional. He was IE from start to finish! Kat Greer was also outstanding!

Robert, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Matt will be glad to hear about your kind words and five stars. We h...ope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Marshall Ford is the best!

Great service, as always! I have bought multiple vehicles from them over the years and have always been satisfied.

• Operations Manager

Gary was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely well mannered and nice, I look forward to doing business with Marshall ford in the future.

Jeffrey, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Gary is a great asset to our team and we'll be sure to let him know... about your kind words and five stars. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Marshall Ford

The entire team is absolutely excellent. I was able to purchase my dream truck quickly and easily and had an amazing time doing it! I will certainly r...eturn when I need my next vehicle!

We really appreciate your feedback, Chelsea. Congratulations on purchasing your dream truck! At Marshall Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we l...ook forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• 2014 Ram Pickup Truck

The experience we had from Mark start to finish was nothing short of the best we have had from a dealership!!

We really appreciate your feedback! We'll be sure to pass your review on to Mark. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Used car buyer

Had a very nice experience. Mark was very friendly, helpful, and professional.

Bobby, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happ...y to assist you! Safe travels!

• F-250

Very quick service!! Took care of my minor problems before noon. Thanks!!

Thank you for the positive review, William! We are happy to hear we could get you back on the road so quickly! Safe travels!

• Customer

I am well please with my purchase . Stephanie Melton went over and behind her duty to sale me this vehicle. She is amazing sales lady. I appreciate he...r. She derserves to be honored as saleslady of the year Kathy wooley

• Oil change

Easy and quick. Service agent was friendly and knowledgeable making appt was easy

Thank you for sharing your experience, Katheryn! At Marshall Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.... Take care!

Marshall Ford Lincoln