• Delivered to our door-love at first sight

After several phone/email contacts with Jim Barbour, he delivered a Lincoln Town Car to us 73 miles from the dealership. My wife and I both loved it, and he took my 2000 Cadillac home with him, leaving the Lincoln. Jim was friendly, small town laid back, but very professional, and I highly recommend doing business with him. We worked out way thru the pricing in a fair and just manner, and I just hope Jim is as happy about the whole thing as I am. Gene Lehman..Remington, IN

• Mazda. Service

Well done. Considerate service staff. Comfortable wait. No complaints.

Well done. Considerate service staff. Comfortable wait. No complaints.

• Mrs Lloyd E Dperling Jr.

The staff that did my recall work very friendly and polite. I was happy to see Jason again. He had worked for my son. My son thought very highly of him.

Thank you for the kind words Mrs. Sperling, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We're always here to help! Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

• Vince Runkle

We appreciate you too Vince, glad you had a great experience and always know we're here for you for any reason! Thanks again, Susie Roush-Cole

I am very pleased with our leasing experience. The staff was knowledgeable and helped by doing some research in advance that I asked for. The made the process pain free and reduced the time needed to complete our transaction. This is the third purchase we have made with Tom Roush and we will continue to do so. Tom Roush will be our first stop in any future car purchase.

• Great service sad to hear it is moving

Excellent crew and great service. The Mitsubishi location is fantastic and I am sad to hear it is moving.

Thank you for your kind words! Our new Mitsubishi location will not be too far away. It will be housed in what is now the Lincoln Building in Westfield. We will keep you and others posted about when this will all be occurring...thanks again for being such a great customer!! In the mean time come by for a visit anytime! Susie Roush-Cole

• Customer satisfaction

All sales staff were friendly and helpful. Would recommend Tom Roush dealership to my friends.

Thank you so much for the kind words, we're always here for you so please never hesitate to call or pop in if we can help! Susie Roush-Cole

• Air Bag replaced and oil changed

Everyone was great. Car completed when promised. I will be back

Everyone was great. Car completed when promised. I will be back

Thank you for the kind words, just know that you're very appreciated here at Tom Roush...we are always here for you so never hesitate to call or pop in if we can be of service! Susie Roush-Cole

• Pope Strnad

Thanks for the new vehicle guys! I received a great experience from the sales staff ( Brent Cassidy), sales manager ( Mark Gruber) and the service department as well! Chris, Corey and Ben in service gave me tips on how to properly brake in the new vehicle and are super friendly and know their product! This is a great team don't loose any of these people! Thanks again, the truck is great!!!! Christian

You're a great guy Christian! Thanks so much for being such a loyal customer of ours for so many years. We intend to give you greatest service possible for many more years! Susie Roush-Cole

• Car owner

Service was friendly and quick. I come here every time!

Thank you Darlene! We sure appreciate your patronage and are very happy you're one of our loyal customers! Thanks again, Susie Roush-Cole

Service was friendly and quick. I come here every time!

• bill williams

Have used Roush for several years. Always a consistent high level of service integrity.

Thank you Bill for taking the time to let us know that you're pleased with us, we appreciate you too and plan to continue the highest level of service and integrity you've come to expect. Thanks again! Susie Roush -Cole