Carl Gregory Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

• 2008 Dodge Nitro Service

Excellent service as always. This facility has taken care of our Nitro for years.

• Very PLeases with Chelsea Allen And Paul

We went just to look around and found the truck we always wanted. We got in touch with Chelsea Allen that works there, she helped us rite on out, between her And Paul we were so pleased. Thanks again for all ur help on our wants and needs.. we love our Toyota Tacoma!!

• Excellent service

JP provided best customer service ive ever had! I would highly recommend this dealership with any service needs

• Buying my car

I was scare because of my credit but you all found a creditor that will take a chance with me. Thank you so much!!!

• Excellent Customer Service

We recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Auto Nation-Northlake (Columbus, Georgia) and worked with Tristan. She was amazing!!! I've always been cautious of salesmen, or women at a car dealership but Tristan was nothing like that. She helped us get the deal we needed and we are so thankful for her!!

• Fiat pop 500

Efficient, Timely, Listen to our concerns as we have 105000 on our fiat pop Robbie did a good job our service writer

• Car Repair

Chad was my tech and he was very helpful and understanding of my needs. The car repair was done in the time he told me and actually came in a little less expensive than originally thought.

• Vehicle Alignment

Waited over 4 hrs. for alignment to find out that the machine was not working properly. After that 2 more hrs to get the vehicle and it was still not done right. Taking it back this week.

• New Fiat 500x

Very nice car for the value . Also has very good options for price and value comparison

• Initial Service

I had our 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee in for the first time as its new owners. Online scheduling was awesome and very convenient. The staff were awaiting my arrival and took the time to send pictures of parts requiring replacement (air filters) and further recommended an alignment. Since pickup of the Jeep, my bride noted immediately the handling was tighter. She is the primary driver of the Jeep and is very pleased and feels safe and secure. Thanks!