Carl Gregory Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

4.5
  • dodge 1500 bigram 4x4

Autonation at Northlake in Cols. Ga has been great so far very courteous and helpful. My salesman Luis is in training but he and his supervisor Dave were extremely helpful and thorough in going over my new truck. Luis has followed up with me often and I thank him for that!!

• Vehicle Service

Personnel were very friendly and knowledgeable of their job

Personnel were very friendly and knowledgeable of their job

• Service department

Wonderful service experience ! JP IA Always looking out for me and my safety and recommending things I need or might need to consider to keep my car in perfect condition. I always use JP at your location in Columbus, GA. He is very professional and very nice! I would never use anyone but JP to take care of me.and my car. In fact.....it was on JP advice that I bought my present Chyster 300 car and a new 300 for my uncle from north AL. I have purchased 5 cars from your dealership and JP has taken care of all of them. Two cousins and my uncle's best friend have purchased cars on my recommendations.....JP is a wonderful hardworking representative for your company! Written by me....the truth!

• Customer

Great Service at your Columbus Georgia location, The service department was very professional .

• Satisfied customer

I had a good experience at auto nation. The salesman was helpful and not pushy. Management was friendly and attentive. I felt like I deserved at little more for my trade in, but who dont. I would return for another purchase.

• Great Service

Recall service. Ashley was a pleasure to work with.

Recall service. Ashley was a pleasure to work with.

• Recall Service

All work was done in a timely manner, like no one had even worked on my vehicle.

• Ashley is Great

Took my car in for a check up on what may be an issue at some future time, but the problem could not be replicated in the shop, so another visit is in my future but this is my third visit to this dealership since moving to the area. Ashley has helped me 2x and been excellent with communication, follow-up and engaging with me to make sure all is well.

• AUTONATION of COLUMBUS, GA.

Roberto Audujar, my service professional, was Polite, Patient, Respectful, & Informative. I owned a business over 17.5 years. I would have given up 5 employees, to have him work for me! When I walked in that morning, I was worried and uncertain as to the end results. He calmed and assured me, How well they would take care of All My Concerns. THE End Result? The mechanics and Mr. Roberto Audujar SOLVED EVERYTHING! Plus.... I walked out with $ in my pocket! ???

• scheduled regular maintenance

friendly knowlegeable personnel with prompt information rec'd when maintenance completed...thank you