4.4
  • Love My 2015 F150 King Ranch

My wife and I just bought a new King Ranch from Michael Barrow today at Autonation Ford in Burleson. I cannot tell you enough good things about Michael. I have dealt with him for the last 4 months and he has been very patient answering all of my questions each time I called or dropped in at the dealership. He is definitely the one to see at Autonation Burleson. Robert the finance guy, was also great to find the right rate and payment per month. The experience at Autonation Burleson was awesome and I love my new truck. I would definitely recommend Michael Barrow and Autonation Burleson to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

• Burleson Ford Dealer/Ford Fusion

Don Colston, Salesman, was very friendly, polite, courteous at all times. A go to type of individual who's very honest, helpful and very knowledgeable in his profession. He introduced us, my wife and I, to his peers and showed us the Ford Fusion and the price range we were looking for. Extremely satisfied with all personnel we came in contact with.

• Cynthia Hooper

We always go back to Auto Nation. They are knowledgeable

We always go back to Auto Nation. They are knowledgeable

• Shelby

Called service dept for airbag recall on 2013 Shelby got 500. Service guy said come on in we have the parts and it takes about 20 minutes. An hour after I got there they tell me that the Shelby takes a different part and they will have to order it. Still waiting on the part and it has been a month now. No update calls nothing! Stopped by last week and they told me the parts are still on order.

• Great!!!!

My buying experience was wonderful. Mike Kaldenbach at Autonation Burleson is a great guy that knows how to treat his customers. Thanks Mike

• Ford F150

Easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Huge thanks to Scott Lynch.

Easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Huge thanks to Scott Lynch.

• Very Good Service!

Ann Marie was a very helpful service advisor! I would recommend contacting her for any of your service needs.

• Having truck latch replace after being broken into

Anthony in service was great. You could tell he really enjoys his job. I was a little concerned when I first arrived. All the customer service reps were standing around talking while I wad standing there for several minutes waiting on someone to come out. Anthony was on the phone and seemed to be the only person working. The moment he hung up the phone he grabber his clipboard and came right out to me. He was extra apologetic for the wait. He was helpful and quick to get my questions answered and to get me the info I needed.

• Great service

Great people to work with. Made the process as easy as it can be.

Great people to work with. Made the process as easy as it can be.

• Purchase

Christopher took excellent care of us. He went over options with us and helped us make the best choice for our money.