• Love My 2015 F150 King Ranch

My wife and I just bought a new King Ranch from Michael Barrow today at Autonation Ford in Burleson. I cannot tell you enough good things about Michael. I have dealt with him for the last 4 months and he has been very patient answering all of my questions each time I called or dropped in at the dealership. He is definitely the one to see at Autonation Burleson. Robert the finance guy, was also great to find the right rate and payment per month. The experience at Autonation Burleson was awesome and I love my new truck. I would definitely recommend Michael Barrow and Autonation Burleson to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

• My experience

It was excellent from start to finish. David explained the process and the car was ready before he said it would be. I will definitely be back.

• Awesome!!

Amazing car buying experience!! We have been going to Burleson Autonation for years!! They are extremely nice!

• 2017 Ford Escape-Auto Nation Ford Burleson, TX

Lawrance Rice was our salesman and he was super easy going and did a great job!

Lawrance Rice was our salesman and he was super easy going and did a great job!

• Escape at Burleson autonation

I found everything easy and staff to be friendly. I came in with an idea of what I wanted and Chris Phillips ensured I got what Inwanted.

• best dealership ever

CHris Phillips was awesome. Him and his team worked until they found me exactly way I wanted. They have a new customer for Life!

• Amazing customer service!

I have to give a super high five to Chris Phillips and all the guys who worked on my deal. IT was a difficult one and they managed to make me so happy and go above and beyond! They have a customer for life.

• Auto Nation Burleson, Texas

We are glad you chose our dealership, Robert. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Found the truck I wanted on their website and decided to check it out in person and found that it was just what I wanted. The salesman, Norris Nash was, for a lack of a better word, Perfect. I did not get as much for my trade-in as I would have liked, but they gave me more then they wanted so it balanced out. The only thing wrong so far is that I should have gotten a truck with a longer bed. Overall got me a great truck and a very good price and feel that I was treated very well with this dealership and this place is the only dealership I will ever go to even though there is a Auto Nation 5 miles from where I live. This one has always treated me like I expect to be treated.

• Car buyer

It was a really nice experience buying a car from Clint and the Autonation Ford in Burleson, TX. It just seems that the buying process could be a little shorter, was there for over 4 hours, this is for every dealership, not just this one.

• Great experience

Very satisfied with this dealer ship would like to recommend Marty aka Scott he will take care of you in your car shopping needs.

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Ford Burleson. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!