AutoNation Ford Burleson

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 197 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• December 19, 2015

My wife and I just bought a new King Ranch from Michael Barrow today at Autonation Ford in Burleson. I cannot tell you enough good things about Michae...l. I have dealt with him for the last 4 months and he has been very patient answering all of my questions each time I called or dropped in at the dealership. He is definitely the one to see at Autonation Burleson. Robert the finance guy, was also great to find the right rate and payment per month. The experience at Autonation Burleson was awesome and I love my new truck. I would definitely recommend Michael Barrow and Autonation Burleson to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

May 17, 2018

Due to a medical problem I needed a vehicle with an automatic transmission and power windows. The AARP Auto Buying Program was a huge help in giving ...me qulified choices to choose from. I had the good fortune to hook up with Melvin ar AutoNation Ford, explained my situation to him and he got to work. I got a good trade in on a 1997 F-150, the AARP buying certificate helped out, a bit of a down payment and Melvin made a miracle happen, with my situation it was a miracle. I drove off the lot in a 2018 Fiesta with payments lower than I expected. The very first new car I have ever had, thanks to Melvin and the folks at AutoNation Ford Burleson. And I will definetly be going back again. Thank you Melvin.

May 16, 2018

I never write reviews but wanted to give my AWESOME experience with Autonation. I went in one day looked at the vehicle I was interested in, test drov...e & talked with the sales guy Clint M. The next day he reached out and we agreed to start the process, the very next day he had an approval and I was able to pick up the vehicle I wanted. I was definitely concerned because I don't necessarily have "the best" credit but they were able to get me approved well within the monthly price I was wanting. The process was absolutely smooth and their customer service was more than exceptional.

May 15, 2018

received top notch service from auto nation of burleson clint was very informative just knew what he doing im very happy on purchase

May 14, 2018

Facility was Clean and staff was Friendly, the wait time was reasonable.

May 8, 2018

Top notch. Jimmie Johnson is a good salesman who treats you as a valued customer. I have used Autonation Burleson twice and will again

April 30, 2018

Chris reached out to us the morning he saw our inquiry. We set an appointment and all proceeded smoothly.

April 21, 2018

I yesterday I posted a very negative review of this dealership. 4 trips to the dealer and was very unhappy at the treatment. Today the sales manager D...avid and new salesperson Christian along with the other staff we dealt with on this day were exceptional. They went above and beyond to change our opinion and right everything we felt was wrong. I retract everything negative I said except the experience with our original contact. I can't say enough at how they worked magic to get us back in and reach a superb deal. I previously would not recommend this dealer but now I highly recommend going in and asking for David or Christian if you are want to be treated righr.

April 20, 2018

Rude and apparently not interested in making a sale. 4 trips and he was worse each time. Don't waste you time with him unless you are interested in p...aying sticker price.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this detailed feedback. We strive to provide excellent car buying experiences, and we are saddened to learn ...that we may have fallen short of the high standards we set for ourselves. Our General Manager would really like to help turn your experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our GM at (817) 522-3224 to discuss what we can do to help.

April 12, 2018

My service manager, Anthony, did a great job - kept me fully informed on progress! Very thorough team!

AutoNation Ford Burleson