AutoNation Ford Lincoln Auburn

• Great customer service with Curtis Cheek.

Curtis Cheek was our salesman. This is the third car that he has sold us. He is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He made the experience enjoyable. The rest of the staff were friendly and helpful as well. I would highly recommend this Dealership and Curtis as well.

• Auto Nation Ford Auburn

Took 2014 Explorer Sport in for 30,000 mile service.

Took 2014 Explorer Sport in for 30,000 mile service.

• My Exprience Purchasing My 2017 Ford 150.

Gloria Myles was excellent. She was friendly and polite. She made my car buying experience easy and awesome.

• Outstanding

Jalen Osbourne was the salesperson and was an exceptional young man. He was professional and courteous and did not push or try to sway me into anything I did not want. I will buy my next car from the same dealership if at all possible.

• Used car purchase

The sales person, Tremayne, was wonderful. I did have issues with the finance portion.

• Mr. Robert Riddle

\The service person was very courtesy and very professional. He provide me with information that I found very useful

• 2009 f-350 dually 4 wheel drive

I had a prompt response from the salesman and got every question answered. They were well organized and very nice. The deal was done quickly and to my satisfaction on the first try.

• Great Service as Always

Always get outstanding service at AutoNation in Auburn. Friendly and helpful staff.

• F-150 Purchase

Overall it was a great experience. The sales representative was most helpful and very easy to work with. All the staff treated us very nicely.

• AutoNation

We were shopping for a new vehicle. Great service.

We were shopping for a new vehicle. Great service.