AutoNation Ford Lincoln Auburn

New 866-447-9663 Dealer Website
Used 866-448-4353 Email Dealer
Service 866-446-1521

• Great customer service with Curtis Cheek.

Curtis Cheek was our salesman. This is the third car that he has sold us. He is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He made the experience enjoyable. The rest of the staff were friendly and helpful as well. I would highly recommend this Dealership and Curtis as well.

• Poor service

This is the worst place to buy a vehicle. The service Dept needs a lot of help will never buy from here again. Had transmission problem with a new 2015 explore they still do not have it fixed. Been waiting on them for two months to get it back in the shop take it in on January 4 2017 they tell my wife all the technicians have quit this morning and they do not have anyone to work on it. This place is a nightmare

Thanks for leaving us this response. If you are willing, please call our General Manager directly at (334) 887-8571 for further assistance with moving forward. Thank you for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you in the future.

• Wow! It was incredible!

I had an incredible experience. They were a huge group of professional people who kept me informed with EVERYTHING. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

• Awesome and great!

Great! Autonation is great and I love it will go back again

Great! Autonation is great and I love it will go back again

• Drove from Pensacola

We appreciate your response! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Bought from Doug Montgomery, he was great to work with and made buying easy and quick. I found the truck on line, made the deal via phone and email, picked it up the next day. I drove from Pensacola to get the truck, I was in and out easy and quick. The business office seemed a little rusty on how to sell a truck to a Florida buyer, but we worked through the process. I buy from these guys again. LOVE the truck buy the way!

• Good but you need consider the problem below

It is good except for its repair service! It has some problem about my car setting, and I came there for several days. It looks like a simple things, but they can not help me to fix it in a certain time. I am little disappointed and it makes a lot of inconce for ke

• Review

Had a visit that lasted about an hour and a half, which seemed overly long but what can you do?

• Warranty work

Took truck in for oil change, check AC, check on a fuzzy speaker, and fix the 12v outlet. Oil change and tire rotation has always been done at this dealership so that is always good. They are going to change the speaker but they had to order it. They also made a good repair to the 12v outlet. The only complaint I have is with the AC. The AC ok the truck does not get very cold. All of my other vehicles will freeze you out even on the hottest day, but truck barely gets cold at all. They said they checked the AC and didn't find any issues with it nor did it need more refrigerant. I am here to tell you my truck nerds more refrigerant.

• Excellent buying experience

Excellent experience with this dealership. Good services and excellent prices- good sales point person supported my purchase.

• Awesome service

Very helpful and quick!!! And had me in and out in about 30mins.

Very helpful and quick!!! And had me in and out in about 30mins.