• great dealership

We have always enjoyed dealing with paul murrey ford. The people are great and easy to deal with.

• Explorer purchase

Through previous dealings and car purchases, we felt confident Paul Murray would sale us the car we desired at a reasonable price. They always take plenty of time with us.

• Great service

The associates were very helpful and knowledgeable in what they were doing. They were very professional and willing to help. Everyone at Paul Murray in kaufman was very nice. I will definitely recommend family and friends to come here.

• Above and beyond!!!!

Paul Murrey Ford earned my business yesterday. I went up there for a specific vehicle and was greeted by Lisa. She got to work and found exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond to get me the best deal. As we were closing my deal my wife and I were talking about possibly trading her car in one day. We'll Lisa worked her magic and put my wife in her dream car and she stayed late after closing time on a Saturday to do it. Mr Murrey shook my hand and thanked us for the business. Great people and an amazing experience! I'm proud to be their customer.