Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick-GMC

(4.9) 262 reviews

Call This Dealer

262 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick-GMC from DealerRater.com
  • Great Facility

Great Experience nice and friendly staff. Worked to get what we needed at a great price.

• Fixed problem

Took care of my problem in a timely manner. Listened to my issue, fixed it and explained what they did to correct the problem. will be back for servic...e in the future.

• Thorough and informative

The morning I carried my Chevy in for service, they told me that it would be alittle bit some things had froze up. They let me know step by step what ...was going on.

• Amazing

Everyone was very nice and helpful. They didn't pressure me into anything. They also made me feel comfortable considering it was my first car buying e...xperience.

• Customer for Life

2nd new vehicle purchase in 6 months. Well worth driving the extra distance. Great folks. Very fair deal. In and gone in a short time.

• Quick, thorough, friendly

Our vehicle was serviced in a reasonable amount of time even though there were several cars ahead of us. This was our first service appointment since... the purchase of our Equinox. We had a comfortable place to wait and watch television. We were treated with friendliness and respect.

Overall Experience

• "Superior Sale and Service!!!

Mr. Walter Moore is an "EXCELLENT" salesman! He is very friendly, helpful, and professional. Also, he has a very caring, positive and supportive attit...ude. Walter is definitely a ???GREAT??? asset to your team and I wish him much success in your company. Michael Lee/Finance Manager was very thorough and he investigated all questions and concerns I had. He was very patient and respectful towards me. He treated me like I was his most important customer. Everyone, including the General Manager/Mr. John Capps went above and beyond my expectation to ensure that I was 100% satisfied with my purchase. I am looking forward to purchasing my wife new car from Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC. I am comfortable recommending anyone I know that is interested in buying a car from Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC, because I know that their business would be valued and that they would be treated with the upmost respect and exceptional customer service!!! Sincerely - "With a Smile" Gregory Haynes Sr.

• Great customer service

Andy Taylor was very knowable and had everything ready once I arrived. My wife and I also enjoyed talked with Mr Glynn Smith. Glynn was very thankf...ul for our business.

• Excellent Service

The service was excellent and timely. They do a great job providing quality service and a comfortable waiting area. I'll definitely be back soon.

• Wonderful!!!

The people here are great and work with you! Walter really did a great job looking at different options for us. We let him know what we were looking f...or and he made the process quick, comfortable, and easy!

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick-GMC