• customer satisfaction

I felt like they were really concerned about my satisfacation. They made the process go as smoothly as possible. Thank you Audrey Atherton-Webster.

Aveo, Thank you for your business and Welcome to the Ron Baker Family!

Aveo, Thank you for your business and Welcome to the Ron Baker Family!

• One happy customer!

It was very good right from the time I drove into the service department, how Aaron kept me informed and even paying my bill and picking up my car.

• Not necessary, now you are Making thing difficult.

Everything from the greeting to the return of my vehicle was great, the time it took to be done was fast and convenient

• Great People all Around

Everyone knew what I asked and was very aware of my needs and I was very satisfied with the amount of emphasis put on my vehicle

• Making dreams into Reality

I liked how the Ron Baker Chevrolet worked vigilantly to ensure that I drove off the their lot in a brand new 2017 Chevy Camaro. Thank you for making a dream come true.

• Purchaser

We had a wonderful experience and we love our new 2017 Chevy TAHOE...LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

• Great service.

Repairs were completed in a quick and professional manner. Personnel were very professional. Would do business with again. Clean and well organized.

• Great service friendly staff

Very fast and to the point. Friendly helpful staff. Made me feel good about going there. Car was clean when they where finished, no oily finger prints.

• great sales and service

the job was clean and thorough.service advisers, mike and peter were very helpful and they made sure my car was cleaned and washed.

• Clean, positive at all time, great people.

I like that we walked in just looking. And they help us with a lot of great options to leave with a new car and feel 100% satisfy with our purchase no regrets at all. Very happy. Everyone was very friendly with a positive attitude at all times..