Lonestar Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram

Used 866-972-8723 Email Dealer
Service 888-286-4430

4.0
  • Bought a Fiat 500X, excellent service

Thank you again for your business and for letting us know about your car buying experience. Have fun in your new Fiat!

Carl Shine made financing my Fiat 500X quick and easy. He was patient with me and helped me through the process, even sending me texts when I had questions. Even though I had no credit, Carl worked with me to give me the best deal on a car I fell in love with.

• clean facility and curteous service from the staff

I have done business with Longhorn Ford for many years when I was married. I hade really appreciated the concern and care given by all the sales personnel, especially Jesse Ladd. He has been really good to me and the cars he has put me in have worked out well.

• bought like new 2014 ram

I have been looking for a late model low milege ram 4 door. tracy and cody worked with me a few weeks, found what I wanted, no pressure just let me choose.

• Service is non existent

We called last week and spoke with Cody Gibson about purchasing a 2015 dodge charger, we emailed him all the information and schedule an appointment for Saturday. He never email us any information of what he was able to find for us. When we arrived for our appointment, he was taking care of other customer and we were polite and gave him the time to finish what he was doing. 30 minutes later, he had still not come to take care of us, at which time he came in with the other clients and went to sit down and take care of them. If that is how you take care of customers when we had made an appointment, We will go to Tyler! We wanted to stay local, but your customer service send us to Tyler. We will not buy anything from this dealer.

• Great service

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our service department. We appreciate your business.

Rick and Shane in the service department are the most courteous people I have ever dealt with. They are very knowledgeable and prompt with answers and solutions. Definately recommend them to everyone!!!

• Fast and friendly service.

Thank you so much for your business and your comments. We are looking forward to helping you again in the future.

From the time we pulled into the drive until we drove out with our preowned truck was less than 2 hours. We had checked the internet for the used trucks available and had traded emails with them. We knew what we wanted to look at when we arrived and they made it fast and painless. Kudos to the dealership.

• great overall dealership

Most pleasant experience in buying a new truck that I have ever had. No pressure, just friendly people willing to help, I will definitely be back.

Thank you for making the short trip over from Sulphur Springs for your new truck.

• Best Value and Service

Cody at Lonestar gave me a great deal and the best customer service. I will be a loyal customer.

Thank you for your business and for letting us know that Cody took great care of you. We are looking forward to serving you for many years to come.