Lonestar Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 10 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• June 25, 2017

Honest until it hurt. Best people to deal with I have ever had the privilege to meet.

Thank you Jim! We do appreciate your business and will continue work hard to live up to your comments.

January 15, 2018

Called multiple times to finally have an answer, then was placed on hold for 5 minutes. At the end of my call I was sent to a voicemail and never got ...the chance to speak with an associate. So I call back only to have an associate tell me he will call me off his cell, so I hang up... he never calls. I’ve now dialed 4 different numbers from the website and not a single one is working. This place is ridiculous

We apologize for your inconvenience this afternoon. We have been having phone system problems today. The phone system is back online again. If the sal...esperson that was to call you hasn't returned you call yet please let us know.

March 2, 2017

Carl Shine made financing my Fiat 500X quick and easy. He was patient with me and helped me through the process, even sending me texts when I had ques...tions. Even though I had no credit, Carl worked with me to give me the best deal on a car I fell in love with.

Thank you again for your business and for letting us know about your car buying experience. Have fun in your new Fiat!

December 10, 2015

I have done business with Longhorn Ford for many years when I was married. I hade really appreciated the concern and care given by all the sales perso...nnel, especially Jesse Ladd. He has been really good to me and the cars he has put me in have worked out well.

November 24, 2015

I have been looking for a late model low milege ram 4 door. tracy and cody worked with me a few weeks, found what I wanted, no pressure just let me ch...oose.

August 11, 2015

We called last week and spoke with Cody Gibson about purchasing a 2015 dodge charger, we emailed him all the information and schedule an appointment f...or Saturday. He never email us any information of what he was able to find for us. When we arrived for our appointment, he was taking care of other customer and we were polite and gave him the time to finish what he was doing. 30 minutes later, he had still not come to take care of us, at which time he came in with the other clients and went to sit down and take care of them. If that is how you take care of customers when we had made an appointment, We will go to Tyler! We wanted to stay local, but your customer service send us to Tyler. We will not buy anything from this dealer.

September 26, 2014

Rick and Shane in the service department are the most courteous people I have ever dealt with. They are very knowledgeable and prompt with answers and... solutions. Definately recommend them to everyone!!!

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our service department. We appreciate your business.

August 16, 2014

From the time we pulled into the drive until we drove out with our preowned truck was less than 2 hours. We had checked the internet for the used truc...ks available and had traded emails with them. We knew what we wanted to look at when we arrived and they made it fast and painless. Kudos to the dealership.

Thank you so much for your business and your comments. We are looking forward to helping you again in the future.

April 12, 2014

Most pleasant experience in buying a new truck that I have ever had. No pressure, just friendly people willing to help, I will definitely be back.

Thank you for making the short trip over from Sulphur Springs for your new truck.

February 4, 2013

Cody at Lonestar gave me a great deal and the best customer service. I will be a loyal customer.

Thank you for your business and for letting us know that Cody took great care of you. We are looking forward to serving you for many years to come.

Lonestar Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram