AutoNation Ford South Fort Worth

• Excellent staff and ease of purchase! Go see Alex!

We spent the afternoon with our sales rep, Alex, who found the perfect vehicle for my wife! The GM worked with us on pricing and we never felt pressured. We will buy from Auto Nation again!

• 2017 new mustang GT purchase

took forever to get it done, but they made a solid deal that beat everyone else so it was worth the 3 day sales process

• Service on Escape November 14,2017

Exceptional customer care, I will be returning to this particular Ford for all my future car issues with my Escape.

• 5 stars

Brett was on top of every aspect of the repair and servicing of my vehicle. He was very personable and I felt he went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. I have been to many dealerships over the years and due to the service I have received, swore I?d never buy another Ford again. Brett has changed my mind! Thank you, Brett!!

• 2017 Ford Escape

We had a great buying experience. All the folks we came in contact with were efficient, professional and friendly.

• Repair

They kept in touch to keep me updated on the process of my car repairs and the car was done a lot earlier then promised.

• Autonation Review

Our salesperson, Christine, was wonderful! She helped nail down the pricing before we even got to the dealership. She made sure we knew all about our new explorer and followed up to make sure we were totally satisfied. I am recommending her to all my friends and family.

• Great Experience

Jerry fisher was awesome!Took care of everything and expedited my repairs to get my vehicle back in time for my vacation.

• Ford Platinum

Love this dealership!! Very nice people and Cliff was a huge help on helping me get my dream truck!! The inside is very clean and has a playground for kids so while we were talking with the guy the kids would be playing. Thank you so much!

• Service

Jerry is the very best service manager. He always has my back and works so hard to make sure my experience is the best. He goes above and beyond the call of duty. None better!