AutoNation Ford South Fort Worth

• Excellent staff and ease of purchase! Go see Alex!

We spent the afternoon with our sales rep, Alex, who found the perfect vehicle for my wife! The GM worked with us on pricing and we never felt pressured. We will buy from Auto Nation again!

• Purchase

Great experience. Very helpful and listened to my needs

Great experience. Very helpful and listened to my needs

• Low key and easy!

We appreciate your response! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

I purchased a new Ford Edge on the last week of December, 2016 here. This is my first Ford after having bought a new Toyota Highlander and a new Honda Pilot in recent years. I saw the vehicle I wanted online, and the price had been reduced. The internet salesperson, Mary, got back to me right away, and we set up a time to meet. Once I arrived, everybody was friendly and helpful. The car I wanted had been dealer traded the night before, but another salesman found the car I wanted at another dealership and brought it over. So, the process took a little longer, but it was pleasant the entire time. I thought they gave me a fair price for my trade (you always wish for more), and I guess the most important thing was that there was ZERO pressure. I didn't get that sick feeling like I was trapped by the salesman, and when it came to the price of the car, the salesman literally said "what was the price of the car you saw on line?" I told him, and he didn't even look it up, he wrote it down and that's what I paid. Pretty good deal! I feel terrible because I can't remember my salesman's name. I wanted to contact him via email, and there is no directory on their website. I think that's my only complaint. The showroom itself is the furthest from glamorous or swanky. In fact, it's pretty outdated and old. But, I guess that's why I felt comfortable. There were no high-pressure men with ironed shirts and ties running around....just nice folks. I live in Dallas, and I won't be getting my car serviced way over in Fort Worth , so I can't comment on their service department. But for no-nonsense car buying , I highly recommend AutoNation Ford in South Fort Worth!

• Purchased used F150

I went to AutoNation Ford to purchase a used F150 Limited and had a great experience. I worked with Doug Ball and would highly recommend him.

• Go See Randall

Randall was very thorough, pleasant, professional, and fast. We were referred to him, well worth it and we will be back... and will be referring to him.

• 2015 F150 FX4 Platinum

Mr. Hendrix was a good sales man he showed me what he had that I was shopping for and worked with me on the one I wanted. He was not pushy and he was very informative. I would definitely recommend the dealer and Mr. Hendrix to anyone shopping for a new or used vehicle.

• My F150 by Ernest DelaCruz

We were well taken care of by our saleman Alexander Uselton and by the staff at Ford Auto Nation.

• Great Experience

We were very happy because we made a great deal with honest folks who care, and were very expeditious with the process. We'll refer friends.

We appreciate your response, Katelyn! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Great sales experience...Service Dept not so much

This was the easiest buying experience I have ever had when purchasing a vehicle. The sales representative was very attentive and I always felt important. Financing was just as impressive. I was heard and my budget was respected. my presale and sales experience was overall great. However, I was less impressed with the Service department. There were body repairs needed before I could take possession of the vehicle. I purchased the vehicle on a Wednesday and should have been able to pick up my new purchase on Thursday evening. I was unable to make it back to the dealership until Saturday, just to find out my vehicle still was not ready. I was not able to take possession of my vehicle until late afternoon Monday, which conveniently was the last day of my 5 day money-back guarantee. To top it off, as I was driving home my car sensor goes off saying I need an oil change. I had to turn back around and return to the services department because they forgot to reset. I can recommend the purchase of a vehicle from Autonation Fort Worth South but can not extend the same recommendation to their services department.

• Review for Ford Edge Purchase

Excellent buying experience. Mary Monroe was efficient, courteous,and knowledgeable. I would give her all 10s!!