New 877-468-6251 Dealer Website
Used 877-461-4839 Email Dealer
Service 888-258-6128

Average based on 31 reviews.
  • Great service

Thank You very much for giving us the opportunity to help your service needs!

Great customer service! Took my truck in for a recall I received, come to find out there was a 2nd recall. They took care of the recalls it a timely matter along with a oil chg and tire rotation.

Thank You very much for giving us the opportunity to help your service needs!

• I'd recommend this dealership to anyone!

Thank You very much for your business! Let us know how we can help in the future!

Great service, friendly staff, very competitive prices. I had Aaron Glaze who was outstanding and very easy to understand through the process. Smaller, suburban dealerships tend to be a less stressful experience vs. high volume dealers. Champion Avon fits the bill!

• The Dealer That "Listens"

Thank You very much for your business. Please let us know how we can help in the future!

After shopping around at several other dealerships, we came back to the one with "The REAL Deal" - Champion Chevrolet. Our Salesman, Steve Rettig, was Professional and Passionate about all our wishes. He went above and beyond to provide access to vehicle options, but was just as diligent in chiseling that monthly payment down to something we could afford. When we randomly returned to the Dealership to Lock In The Deal, Steve was busy with a customer. No problem! Respecting my family's time, he hooked us up with Robert (another Competent Salesman) to keep the buying process rolling. It's easy to see "Why" Champion gets big marks from multiple customers in ALL the stages of The Buying Process.

• New car Buying Experience

Thank You very much for your business! Please let us know how we can help out in the future!

Thanks Aaron Glaze for helping us out with our new car, (pre-owned Chevy Impala). Arron and the team at Champion were very helpful, and Aaron did a great job of helping us get our new car! The no pressure aspect was especially appreciated. Love the Chevy Malibu. I will be taking back to Champion for all servicing. Thanks Again! Warren M. Hewitt Brownsburg

• Honest, Excellent Service

Aaron Glaze went above and beyond during my new truck purchase. He listened to my wants and needs in a vehicle and payment, and did everything he could to meet my expectations. There was never an unrealistic vehicle put in front of me nor any sense of pressure to buy. He was there to help, not just to sell. I will be purchasing my next vehicle with Aaron, and encourage everyone to visit him and Champion Chevrolet of Avon.

Thank you, JR! We are glad to hear that Aaron made your recent purchase quick and easy, and that because of his great customer service you are willing to recommend Champion Chevrolet to your family and friends. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new truck! Mike Mills - General Sales Manager

• Great Buying Experience

Thank You very much for the outstanding review and Thank You for your business!

Andrea Goodwin was the best sales person I have worked with in years. Very helpful in making my purchase, and I would recommend you visit Champion Chevrolet in Avon and see how Andrea can help you make your next Chevy purchase.

Thank You very much for the outstanding review and Thank You for your business!

• Great Experience!

Great experience at Champion Chevrolet with Andrea Goodwin. Made our purchase of new car very easy! Love our new car!

Thank You for your outstanding review and Thank You for your business!

Thank You for your outstanding review and Thank You for your business!

• Aaron Glaze is the best!!!!

We are on our 4th car with this dealership, and Aaron has been so helpful each time. We will ALWAYS go to Aaron when we need a vehicle!

Thank you for this great review! We love hearing from our guests, and we're pleased that you have always had such great car-buying experiences with Aaron. Feel free to give us a call or stop by again anytime. We're honored to have you as part of the Champion Chevrolet of Avon family. Best Regards, Mike Mills - General Sales Manager

• Always great service

Aaron Glaze customer service and dedication to help us find the right car is exemplary! He is honest and takes account what your car needs are. He will work with you and make you feel that you are the most important person he has! ( we know he has many clients) he is a true friendly face of Champion that keeps us coming back. Thank you for having an associate like Aaron! Chuck Hess

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review and congrats on your new car! Aaron is an asset to our team and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be thrilled to hear your kind words and know that his great customer service has made another customer satisfied! I'll be certain to pass along your kind remarks to Aaron. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best Regards, Mike Mills - General Sales Manager

• My Champion Chevrolet Experiences

Over the past several years I have purchased several new and used vehicles from Aaron Glaze at this dealership. Aaron has always treated my entire family with a high level of professionalism. We feel as though we are a part of his family. He has provided us with outstanding customer service and follow-up with each concern that we brought to his attention. We have always come away feeling that we received a fair price for our trade-in and have always been extremely satisfied with our new cars. It is not uncommon for Aaron to see us when we are at the dealership for service and walk over to spend a minute catching up. I would highly recommend Champion Chevrolet and Aaron Glaze when looking for your next new, or used vehicle. In the past we have traveled from outside of the state back to Champion Chevrolet to purchase a new car because of their outstanding customer care. We will continue to be loyal customers because of the dealership and Aaron Glaze.

Thank you for the review. I'm glad to hear how much you have enjoyed working with Aaron, he is a valuable member of our team. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to Champion Chevrolet of Avon and are happy to have you as part of our family. Best Regards, Mike Mills - General Sales Manager