Roger Williams Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Best car deal ever!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!! I had great correspondence with Todd at the used side from day 1. I was going to be driving in from Austin and wanted it to be a quick transaction. Much to my surprise (after years of buying cars) my new car was sitting up front, washed fueled up and Todd had all of the paper work ready to go. After a quick test drive, Todd walked me over to the finance office where I wasn't hassled or pushed into any unneeded warranties or new terms. I was in and out of there in a hurry. This whole experience was great and I hope that this review helps bring Todd and the dealership some business. Thanks Todd!!

Dustin, thank you for your comments. We are glad that you had such a great experience purchasing your new car and that Todd did a great job taking care of you. We always strive to provide a quick and comfortable buying experience for our customers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you and your car in the future!

• Fun experience!

Great guys, fun experience, nice cars n SUVs.

Great guys, fun experience, nice cars n SUVs.

• Pleasant Experience

Very pleased. Salesman and finance manager were both great!!!

Wonderful to hear Mike! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Very pleased. Salesman and finance manager were both great!!!

• Very Much Pleased

Originally I saw the vehicle I purchased on Kelly Blue Book. I contacted the dealership and was treated with absolute respect from every employee I came into contact with. All of my questions were answered in a timely fashion and I was very impressed with everyone's professionalism. The process, which can be made so very exhausting, was painless and fast. We understood everything we were signing and are so pleased with our purchase. Not only will we return for any other vehicle needs but we will also recommend Roger Williams to all our friends and family.

Thank you for choosing Roger Williams CDJR for your recent purchase, Desirae! We strive to provide a hassle-free and great buying experience to our customers and are glad that you had just that! We hope you enjoy your new car and will choose us again when routine maintenance time comes around!

• No Pressure

The experience was very good and less stressful. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

Thank you, Jorge! We are glad to hear we could make your visit with us a good one. Come back and see us if you need anything else!

• GREAT sales team!

Great experience. Came in looking for a used car and ask some general diesel questions. Spoke with Joey who convinced me of the appeal of some newer demo models. Very happy with sales experience. That doc signing pad at closing was cool, too!

• GREAT sales team!

Very knowledgeable Showed me what I wanted to see Had several different staff talk to me Answered all my questions

We'll always be here to help, Erin! We know buying a car is a huge decision and that there is a lot of information to process while you're looking for that perfect fit. We're glad our team was able to answer any questions you had and we hope you'll stop back in to see us again soon. Thank you!

• Car leasing for expat

Initial contact was Steve Block, not pushy but professional .Was turned over to Ines Zak- absolute pleasure to work with - extremely knowledgeable with the vehicle we were interested in.Again not pushy but professional .I will definitely recommend to friends and family to look your way. Thanks again Tom and Lorell Emms

• Personalized Touch

Communication very good. No complaints .

Communication very good. No complaints .

• Great Impression

Preethi, we are pleased to hear that your recent car buying experience with us went so well! Please let us know how we can be of help in the future!

Our overall car-buying experience at Roger Williams was exceptional. The whole team was cordial, relaxed and professional. Mark and others put together a good deal for us. The whole process was effortless on our part, and was completed in not more than an hour. We are happy customers! Thanks everyone.