254 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of El Centro Motors from DealerRater.com
  • Great service

I am always pleased with how well I am treated while getting my car serviced. Their prompt customer service and dedication to making the me feel like a valued customer is very welcoming.

• good service

staff was very attentive and did not wait long. only thing was there wasn't a car wash included

• Finail

Our new explore is a wonderful SUV. We purchased the Platinum model. It has met all our expectations and more.

• Explorer 2017

Everyone was very friendly, professional and courteous. We are very happy and we thank you.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing El Centro Motors for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• They do NOT fix the problem.
    March 21, 2017

Bad Service Dept., told us someone tried to steal our F350 Deisel. Ordered the new door lock piece, sent us to a body shop to have painted, AJ the service advisor told us to have the body shop install the new part. I called foul and made El Centro Ford install the part. I knew if it didn't work, the warranty would be void. Well, you can't lock the truck from the keypad. Now I'm not sure it wasn't just a bad Ford part that should have been under our warranty. Unfortunately, we have no other options here. Will never use them again!

• Great Service every time

We always take our fords to this dealership for service. We are never disappointed.

• 2017 F150 Raptor purchase From El Centro Motors

Everything went very smooth. I was greeted as soon as I got there and I was in and out of finance in no time. Great experiance!

• El Centro Motors

Great customer service in every department. Awesome service. Fast and efficient.

• none applicable

The service was excellent. The service was perform with in the specified time.

The service was excellent. The service was perform with in the specified time.

• El Centro Motors

The only reason I am not leaving five stars is because I had to remind them to rotate the tires, if I had not been paying attention I would of driven off without my tires rotated.