Marchant Chevrolet, Inc.

New 866-796-6396 Dealer Website
Used 866-796-6394 Email Dealer
Service 866-798-0845

Average based on 31 reviews
  • I bought a 2016 2SS Camaro and I love it.

My buying experience at Marchant was awesome. I found it to be very laid back and not a lot of pressure. I guess there is to words for this buying experience....Turn Key. I would definately return here to buy another car.

Hello there Don! Thank you for your wonderful review! It means the world to us. We hope you enjoy your new Camaro 2SS for a long time! Have a great day! - Marchant Chevy Team :)

• New Silverado

I'm an airline pilot from Georgia so I usually look for the best deal within 500 miles. After I did some research, no one came close to Marchant. No hassles and no pressure. Got the deal done in one hour.

• Best Customer Service

I would not consider buying a car from anyone else. After buying my first car from them, I returned to buy my next one. This dealer won't pressure you, is honest, actually knows what they are selling, and they service all their vehicles! They even follow up to make sure every thing is done right for you. Rusty help me figure out all the bells and whistles on my car. He even stayed late to help set up my bluetooth. ~ Cathy

Hello there Cathy and Walter! We do thank you for your wonderful review! We enjoyed reading it! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and have a fantastic day! - Marchant Chevy Team :)

• Looking for a great deal and honest salesman

Thank you for writing us a review, Bryan! Have a wonderful day :)

We purchased a 2016 Chevy sierra pickup and we love it! Rusty our salesman is great, honest and most important no preasure. There are no hidden fees and he shows all the figures. Rusty was outstanding and we would totally recommend him to anyone looking for an enjoyable buying experience. Thank you Rusty

Thank you for writing us a review, Bryan! Have a wonderful day :)

• Simple and easy car deal

It was a great experience buying car with merchant (Joe).

Hey Randolf, thanks for writing us a great review! Take care and have a fantastic day :)

It was a great experience buying car with merchant (Joe).

• Chevy74

Nice and friendly staff. Rusty was great to work with and down to earth.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! Have a great day :)

Nice and friendly staff. Rusty was great to work with and down to earth.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! Have a great day :)

• Super easy buying experience!

We certainly appreciate your review! Enjoy your new vehicle and have a stellar day :)

Rusty was the salesman who came out to greet us. He was very friendly and was very knowledgeable about the cars and trucks on the lot. We had a 2000 Corvette that we wanted to trade and weren't really sure what we wanted, but after driving 3 cars, we were ready to negotiate. We were able to reach an agreement on trade in value and price of car we purchased in just a few minutes. Could not have been an easier process!

• Professionals.

Thank you for writing us a review, Marty! Enjoy your new vehicle and have a wonderful day! :)

I just took delivery of a truck Verne Black had ordered for me and could not be more pleased with every aspect of the transaction. Every dealership employee I saw was helpful and made my transaction pleasant. Thanks to Verne and Randy Frazier for a real smooth professional vehicle delivery experience.

• used jeep

Thank you for your review, Ree! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Have a fantastic day!

Even though I wasn't looking for a Chevrolet Bill was able to give me a great deal on a used jeep that even the big dealerships in town were unable to offer!! No fees and none of the pressure or hassle that I have seen. A small dealership in the country that knows how to treat their customers!

• Great pricing

Was extremely surprised that the stories are true. No fees and I was able to get a great price from Bill on line before I ever went to the dealership. Everyone there was friendly and helpful and made my experience very pleasant. My family and I will definitely return to see Bill for our next car.