Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Charleston

• New car purchase

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Charleston.

I was looking for a new car and found one that I was interested in at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet. I met Chad who put me in contact with Ernie Ouzts who was very informative and resourceful in knowing the vehicle that I was looking at. He was not pushy or overbearing trying to make a deal on the car and was more interested in making sure that I was happy with my decision. Thanks Ernie for the help with the purchase of my new vehicle

• 2017 Grand Sport

Great experience with a great staff! I especially appreciate the following: Terry O'Brien, Andre Williams, Tony Holmes, and Jamar Frazier! Thank you for all your help!!

• Great job and service.

Great job. Worth having them around while under warranty

Great job. Worth having them around while under warranty

• Easy Experience

For an easy, low pressure experience with excellent customer service, Douala is who you should go in and ask for!

• I love Douala!

I went in with low expectations, due to my particular situation. Douala was able to address my situation, and put me at ease with calm, cool professionalism.

• Douala is the best.

very great experience!!! I will be back and will tell my friends and family about my great experience at this dealer.

• Sales REP

Beligica Dent help me out with everything helped me understand everything about the vehicle and how to obtain the vehicle great customer service I will recommend Beligica to all my family and friends she's amazing!

• Experience Service

Thank You Very Much!

Thank You Very Much!

• New Vehicle Purchase

We appreciate your feedback. Thank You!!

Excellent experience. Vince Martino was ann excellent sales representative and helped us find the new Taho we were searching for. The entire team was professional and treated us well.

We appreciate your feedback. Thank You!!

• My experience

Andre was very helpful when shopping for a new car for my daughter.

Thank you very much. Andre and our Team appreciate you

Andre was very helpful when shopping for a new car for my daughter.

Thank you very much. Andre and our Team appreciate you