Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Charleston

185 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 18, 2020

I would like to thank one of your Service Advisor's ,Danna Bostick, for the help she gave me this morning. I could not get the trunk of my 2011 Malibu... to open. She tried for 10-15 minutes then checked with a service tech. It would be a long wait before I could get it looked at. Found out by pulling down the back seat you could get access to the trunk and the fuse panel. Danna crawled back into trunk and released the thunk lid. The fuse was good... she noted I had a wire running over the edge of the trunk lid that I used for my trailer, moved to out of way and closed lid. Tried the switch... IT OPENED... She said come again.. That is what I call GREAT service... Thanks Again Jimmy Kimbrell

Hi Jimmy, we are so happy to read such a great review about Dana and your experience here at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet! We always strive to provide to...p quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

January 9, 2020

Clean, efficient, quick ,friendly and very professional. Rick Hendrick Chevrolet service dept definitely care about their customers.

Hi Jeri, we are so happy to read such a great review about Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Charleston! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so ha...ppy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

• February 19, 2018

Great dealership - always willing to work out a deal to make sure you get the car you want and are happy. I've never had a negative experience there and... now that I have my wife in chevy will continue to be a customer for life

William H, thank you for the high star rating!

January 1, 2020

Don't want to do right once I paid for motor n still motor problems I may have to purchase another car.sign angry mom.they claim it was a new motor put... in drove car 1wk still same bull

Ms Sanders like I have responded to the other reviews you have left for your son, please have him bring you in and I will discuss his situation with y...ou. He did not pay for an engine. He paid for after market parts that another mechanic at a different location destroyed. We could have voided his warranty when he came in with the blown engine but chose to put one in for him. He showed up with a second blown engine a week later. So please come in with him if you would like to discuss any further or give me a call 910-279-9991

June 10, 2019

Deepak was very good and knowledgeable about car. He SOLD this car to me. I would recommend him. And buy from him again. Brittany was also very nice and... they worked well together. My family enjoyed working with them.

John Coaxum, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are please...d to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Charleston!

February 6, 2019

I came to purchase a Tahoe, salesperson can’t remember the name but was very knowledgeable of the product no questions unanswered. Managers came out to... meet me which I thought was great as well very friendly. I would recommend to friends and family thank you rick hendrick chevy

James Stafford, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Charleston! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, a...nd are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

February 6, 2019

Stopped by to look at a few trucks. Walked around the parking lot for about ten minutes. No one came out to talk. Might be new policy not to meet customers... at the vehicles. When I left I saw four sales men out front and they appeared to be hanging out. One was busy with his smart phone. Got the impression that business is so good they don't need to make any effort.

We appreciate all reviews, and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback. We would like to work towards a reso...lution, so if you are willing, please reach out to me at 843-402-6686 to discuss this further.

December 12, 2017

Ryan in finance and Deepok in sales made the whole buying process easy for me. Very effective team. I won't shopp anywhere but Rick Hendrick here on out.... Tim France

November 17, 2017

Even though we did not purchase our Z06 from this dealership, we must take time to sing praises of ErnieOuzts! He was the ONLY person from five dealerships... we contacted online who responded quickly and gave us exactly what we requested. Sadly, even though his car was our first choice, we could not agree to purchase price. We ended up ordering a 2018 from a local dealership in Oklahoma. Do not hesitate to contact Ernie if you’re in need of a Chevrolet! He is exceptional and has a great sense of humor.

November 13, 2017

The associate was efficient and took great care of me and my car. I will come back, I've been using this dealership for all my car care needs for over... 2 years now.