Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 347 reviews

Call This Dealer

347 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

• A very pleasant experience.
    April 3, 2016

From the time we existed our vehicle to driving out new car off the lot, we were treated professionally. Our salesman Rob was knowledgeable and listen...ed to our needs and wants that both my husband and I wanted. He was not pushy yet couldn't do enough to get us into our new car. The finance gentleman explained everything and we did not feel obligated and purchase the extra service package. We have dealt with many different car dealers and being new to the area we feel very confident in choosing Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Dealer.

Jeep lover
    February 15, 2018

Jameson Ritenour was outstanding. He got my in the car of my dreams and took care of me and my kids. I don’t feel like 5 stars is enough to describe h...ow happy I am with him and what he has done for Charleston SCme since receiving the Jeep! Chat

Incompetent salesman
    January 26, 2018

I contacted this dealership spoke with Tony Kemp Who was the most arrogant uninformed salesman I???ve ever come in contact with the Hendrick dealersh...ip are great dealerships to deal with this person is the worst

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Pawley, Thank you for reaching out to us about your situation. I am troubled to learn that you received unpleasant customer service. Our customers ar...e our top priority so rest assured that we will do our best to resolve any of your concerns. Please reach out to me at your soonest convenience so we can discuss a way to work toward a solution. I appreciate your time. Chris Allen Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Pretty good
    November 20, 2017

Great overall deal. Internet sales experience was great, sales guy (Christian E.) Was on point! Only downside....Took a while to wrap-up paperwork. S...low process for a commercial customer

Poor service
    November 15, 2017

I have had issus with this dealer before but thought i would give them a try again . I needed warranty work done on my 2015 Jeep Cherokee. I made an ...appointment thinking this would help schedule my work. Drop off my Jeep, the service rep said it will be ready later that day. Didn't here anything from them. Called the next morning an apparently they have not worked my Jeep so far. Tried to call the service advisor, no answer went to voice mail. Finally got in touch with him at 10:00 , he claims they are working if at this time. This only needed a software load. Still waiting to see if it's finished. Not sure why they ask for appointments, they mean nothing.

Professional! No Pressure!!
    November 1, 2017

Having had a bad experience with another Jeep dealership months before, I arrived at Rick Hendrick???s having prepared myself to be hassled, lied to a...nd uniformed. Was I ever wrong!! My salesman, Tony Kemp, handled the sale with the utmost professionalism, was knowledgeable of the Jeep I was looking for and never tried to pressure me into buying something I wasn???t going to be happy with in the long run. Kudos to the sales manager and all involved! After my purchase there was a slight problem with the installation of the luggage racks and Tony sent me home in a rental and when the work was complete brought my Jeep to me 70 miles away! THAT???s SERVICE! I would HIGHLY recommend Rick Hendrick???s Dealership on Savannah Highway and will certainly look forward to purchasing any future vehicles with them!

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive review, Christine! We're thrilled to hear our team exceeded your expectations and turned your buying... experience around! We're happy to have had the opportunity to work with you and hope to see you again!

Overall Experience at this dealership
    September 2, 2017

My son and I visited multiple dealerships several weeks ago during my visit to Charleston, SC from Houston, Texas. He had talked about wanting a diffe...rent vehicle and we had stopped at Lexus, Toyota and finally stopped at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler, Jeep Ram for a Grand Cherokee Jeep Cherokee. The experience was shattered by the sales manager, Ossie Davis. We had a wonderful sales person, Kate who is a rookie and tries very hard to meet our expectations. She even shared with us that she hasn't met her quota and is behind. We wanted to really helped her. Jon Taylor was her sales manager and he was great. During the transaction when knowing that they couldn't meet our monthly payments, they send another sales manager, Oasis Davis. He introduced himself as the sales manager and proceeded to explain the terms and the vehicle. When questioned by me as to why he was there and not Jon Taylor, he says that he is there to make sure I understand the terms and the entirety of the vehicle. I explained to him that this is not my first time buying a vehicle (just bought a Lexus 6 months ago in Houston) and inquired why he is taking over from Jon Taylor. He explained again that he was there to explain to me the contract. I got angry and asked him if he could meet our terms and that if he is not able to do so, that we will end the discussion and walk out. I apologize to Kate. Oasis excused himself and left. Yes, I was mad and angry that the ridiculous sales tactic to bring someone that have not been in our discussion to explain the terms. I will not buy another vehicle and will tell everyone about their sales tactic. Jon later came and apologize for the lack of professionalism. I can be reached at 281-830-8200 if needing more details.

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're disappointed to hear that you and your son didn't receive the treatment or communication you dese...rve. We would appreciate a chance to discuss this with you; your satisfaction is important to us. Please contact me at your convenience so I can make amends. Best, Ron Bowie General Sales Manager Ronald.bowie@hendrickauto.com (843)763-8400 ext. 6708

Excellent Customer Service
    August 26, 2017

Although I was not yet ready to make a purchase, Joey Beasenburg took the time to listen what I needed in a truck, & then he showed me the Ram that wo...uld best suit my needs. In my eyes, Joey went above & beyond my expectations, so when I am ready to make the purchase, I will be definitely going to see him. I also will not hesitate to recommend Joey Beasenburg to everyone.

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Thanks for visiting us, Shaun, We're glad Joey provided a positive experience during your visit. We truly appreciate your business and the recommendat...ion.

RAM Truck
    August 3, 2017

The Sales Staff was extremely helpful and informative. They went out of their way to find what we were looking for and take us for a test drive.

Katie is the BOMB!
    July 15, 2017

Our sales lady was quick and to the point. We went in found what we wanted and Katie did the rest. She made it a great buying experience and was very ...friendly throughout the purchase. Plus I have called her a few times since and she is always ready to answer questions or assist in any way. Thank you Katie I love my Jeep Renegade. ¿¿

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM