4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 671 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

671 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Palmetto Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com

• Best place to buy a Ford truck in Charleston!
    November 26, 2015

Al, Bill, and Mike made my buying experience very stress free. I was well informed and walked through the buying process step by step. Not once did I ...feel pressured. Our family has been buying Ford vehicles from Palmetto Ford since 2004 and will continue to do so. Everyone involved treated me like family and made sure I purchased a vehicle I was happy with and within my budget. They have a huge selection of F150's on the lot and were able to satisfy my picky preferences at a price I could afford. I definitely recommend Palmetto and will be back for my families next vehicle purchase.

Thank you so much for your continued support! We've certainly enjoyed working with you over the years to take care of your automotive needs and we loo...k forward to continue working with you for many years to comes. Thanks for your review and enjoy that new truck of yours!

Great experience at Palmetto Ford!
    April 18, 2018

I had a great sales experience with Jeremy P. and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a highly informed salesman that will strive to ensu...re you get a good deal.

The No Presssure Sale
    April 15, 2018

The salesman at Palmetto Ford was very patient, knowledgeable and customer friendly. As a female consumer I did not feel presssured or taken advantage...d of. I rely heavily on my gut feeling and even after I left Palmetto Ford and visited other dealerships none of them compared to the service I received at Palmetto Ford by Jeremy Parrish

Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Happy Girl2018, thank you for the 5-star rating. We are glad you had a great experience with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Employees Worked With
    Pleasant, timely and reasonable priced.
    April 14, 2018

Donald Beckett is businesslike and friendly. He seems to go out of his way to provide the customer with the service requested such as a specific tire ...pressure.

Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Thanks for the great review, Dale! Donald does a fantastic job for our customers, and this perfectly exemplifies the kind of experience we want to pro...vide everyone who visits us. Have a great day, and hopefully we'll see you again soon!

Great service
    April 13, 2018

John Mount was such a pleasure to deal with. He told me my service would take 45 minutes and that's all it took. Great, efficient service.

Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Thanks for reviewing us, Jennifer! We're proud to have earned 5 stars, and your fast and effective service appointment is the goal we aim for every da...y. Let us know if you need anything, and have a fantastic day!

Good customer service.
    April 13, 2018

Palmetto Ford Service was truly pleasant and the service department does a great, too. Thanks Bob, for making sure everything went smoothly! Thank yo...u all.

Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Thanks for the review! We're glad you had such a pleasant experience, that is important to us. Have a wonderful day!

Great Service
    April 13, 2018

Brought my car in with a guess as to the cause of my issues. The service dept. confirmed the cause of the problems, and found an additional issue, tha...t was fixable under warranty. Took longer than expected to get the car back, but it was a case Mike and the service department wanting to make sure the job was done right and wanting to confirm that the problem had been resolved by thoroughly testing the vehicle, which I appreciate. Was notified daily about the status of the car, and in the end paid less than the initial quote.

Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Thank you for giving us 5 stars, Mike! We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding, and we are pleased that everything worked out so well in... the end. If any other issues should come up in the future, stop by again and we'll take care of it!

Mike Cressey

Lincoln Service Advisor

Our Salesman
    April 13, 2018

We have known Kelvin Ruffin for many years from selling us 3 Hyundais. We kept in touch through Summerville Ford and to Palmetto Ford. He was able to ...fit us into a 2013 F150 and a 2017 Expedition. I recommend Palmetto Ford to provide a vehicle and maintain it after the sale. Kelvin has made car buying less stressful and he shows he cares for his customers. Well done Kelvin.

Happy Experience
    April 12, 2018

First time in my life buying a new car was fun! I will definitely tell my friends that Palmetto Ford makes buying a new car FUN!

Palmetto Ford Lincoln

We couldn¿¿¿t be happier to hear that you're satisfied with your experience with us! We appreciate your recommendation. Have a great day!

Good job guys
    April 12, 2018

Andrew my service advisor was great. He checked me in right when I arrived. Advised me it would be approx hour and half. He called me an hour after m...y drop off time advising me my vehicle was ready. When I came to pick it up it had been washed and was waiting for me. He walked me over to the cashier and thanked me for choosing them. My only complaint is that I am unable to find the key to my wheel locks. I called today to see if it was mistaking my left at one of the work areas. At this time I a waiting to here back. Otherwise it was a great experience. I have already scheduled service for another vehicle next week.

Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Thank you so much for choosing Palmetto Ford to service your car. It's great to hear that you were provided with an excellent experience by our servic...e team! We strive to make every visit to our service department as quick and efficient as possible. Thank you for your business and come again soon.

1625 Savannah Hwy Charleston, SC 29407