• car repair/service by Steve and David and Charles

Service and repairs are always reasonably priced, timely manner , polite staff and attitudes are very positive. When I needed repair on my 2000 Toyota 4 Runner that was checked by another dealership, the price estimated was too expensive, so I went to Mr. Steve and Mr. David to see if they can fix my car and also give me a better price, the estimated price was almost half of the other place estimate for the repair of my car . They also did a good job and now I am driving my car without any worry. I also trusted them with my other 3 Mitsubishi vehicles all the time, they have the best basic services and oil change price in the low country area.

• Sidney

My buying experience at Hoover was awesome considering it was my first time buying from a dealership!

• Great Service nice people

My name is Cynthia Harris, went in to have my car service what great staff,David and Kim was so nice but I like to call David, King David.If the world could be like Kim and David it would be so much better.Keep up the good work David and Kim.and the rest of the staff,

• Customer for life

Hoover Mitsubishi serviced my car thoroughly and efficiently on Tuesday. In all my years of dealing with dealerships, It was the best experience thus far. I had the pleasure of speaking with Kim at the cashiers office and her hospitality and professionalism completely. Customer for life!!

• Great Service and Value

Thanks to Kim and all the folks at Hoover, we had a great buying experience! Love the new SUV and all the features.

• Great service!

I bought an Outlander Sport and LOVE it! I had a great car buying experience. My salesperson, Chris, was great - very knowledgeable, patient and friendly.

• Great service

They did a great job on my car. The customer service is great and I reccomend them to everyone. Thanks David for making a bad time easier.

• Great Service and value for my money

I love the people at Hoover Mitsubishi. They are friendly knowledgeable and trustworthy. I always received great service and feedback about my car and future services. I love my Outlander Sport. It's great on gas and easy to operate.

• Excellent customer service

Chris Massarotto gave me the best and easiest buying experience. He made my first time buying a car the best process ever.

• Great experience

Went in to look at a car I saw online. When I got there they had me test drive a new outlander sport to get a free cruise. I loved the outlander sport and bought it. Shawn was great to work with. Thank you hoover mitsubishi