• Riverside Ford in Macon, Georgia

Thank you so much for the kind words! We try to make the car buying experience exactly what you expect.

"Our dealer worked with us on letting us try out as many vehicles as we wanted to try out. He also worked at trying to get the finance exactly where we wanted it. He also has followed up with us on a small issue we are getting fixed with our new vehicle. He seems to go out of his way to make sure the customer is satisfied with the vehicle purchased."

• Riverside Ford

Very pleasant experience, fast service.. the service dept employees are always very kind.

• Great Experience

Everything was great! Best car buying experience of my life! I kept adding options and they kept giving me rebates. No hassle trading my old truck in and got the price I wanted for it. I guess if I have to say something that could have been improved, it would have been nice if there was fireworks and cheerleaders dancing to rock music when I saw my truck for the first time, maybe even a fly by. Really though, it was an awesome experience, they had even filled my truck with gas, that was a really nice surprise. If I was going to remain in Georgia I would definitely buy another vehicle from Riverside ford and recommend everyone I know to do the same.

• Robert Slocum

I told my salesman what I was looking for in a F-150 truck and he made every effort to show me the truck I was looking for. The truck I was looking for was not on the Riverside Ford lot but he made an effort to locate the style and color I was requesting in Atlanta.

• Outstanding Experience!

The last vehicle I purchased was a BMW and I thought the service there couldn't be matched; was I wrong. I recently purchased a 2016 F150 XLT Truck from Riverside Ford in Macon, Ga and I couldn't be more pleased. My salesman, Mr. Richard Rappaport, conducted himself with exceptional professionalism. He got me exactly what I wanted on my vehicle without making me feel like I had been duped by some con artist. Straight forward and honest is how I like to do business. He's also been very instrumental in helping me to understand my new vehicle, even after the sale. I've had an outstanding experience with Riverside Ford and Mr. Rappaport and hope that this is the beginning of a long and enjoyable relationship with my new dealership. Thanks to all that took part in the sale!

• Excellent place to car shop

The car buying experience at Riverside Ford was top notch. This was the best car buying experience that I have ever had at a dealership. The people are very friendly and knowledgeable. If you want a great no pressure car buying experience go see Art Fastow you will not be disappointed.

• President - CEO

Always takes care of the customer and willing to listen to your problem

Always takes care of the customer and willing to listen to your problem

• RIVERSIDE FORD LINCOLN

I was looking to buy a new car and Larry Dumas was my salesman. He was knowledgeable about the Ford line. I explained just what I was looking for and wanting. He took me right to the model I was seeking. We took a test drive. I told Larry it was great but I wanted "COLOR". He asked which color I wanted, found one and said it will be here tomorrow. It was! Everyone there was great to me and very friendly! I first spoke to Tasha on the phone and she set me up with Larry. So call Tasha and ask to speak to Larry or go see him. Thanks, Riverside!

• Reviewing Riverside Ford Lincoln

Earl was perfect salesman. No games, no shenanigans. Great price. Very patient. 100%!

• Riverside ford

Rodney Tolbert did a wonderful job. He was pleasant. He was very knowledgeable and friendly.