Average based on 2 reviews
  • 2014 silverado 1500

The people at king are great. It was a good buying experience compared to other dealers I've used. The staff is very friendly. My salesperson Michael is a very nice guy and helped me with everything I needed. I even went back and bought my wife an equinox from him. Great people!!

• New Chevy Silverado 2500

Great experience with King Chevy. They went above and beyond to make me happy. Will be buying from them again.

Thank You so much for our review. Please, if you need anything in the futuredon't hesitate to contact us. Also, each month on the 2nd Saturday we have a fesitval with food,music and crafts. We want to extend an invitation to you and your loved ones. Thanks Again, Sheila Still, Internet Sales Manager (kingautocorner.com) 334-756-7111