• great follow up and very kind people

Thank you Gilbert!

i had made an inquiry on an escalade, the salesman called to check if i were still interested on the one. I advised that i already made a deal on one. he very politely said thanks if we ever back in the market to let him know.

Thank you Gilbert!

• Very helpful..

Very helpful, worked hard to find exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, the vehicle we fell in love with was out of our budget.

Thanks you Portia!

Thanks you Portia!

• Greatest Luxury Car Buying Experience Ever!

Thank you very much Cory for taking the time to give us this review. We appreciate it and appreciate your business!

I recently purchased a Pre-Owned Aston Martin and the process was very easy. i was able to do everything for the most part by phone. When I showed up to the dealership it was just as easy as the Sales Mgr Chris told me it would be. However I was blown away at the cleanliness of such a beautiful facility. When I took delivery of my vehicle it was perfect. Thank You Aston Martin for being here to help me with my dream purchase! Cory of Dallas TX.

• World-Class Service

Thanks for the review. So glad to hear you are happy and your business is very much appreciated.

Top-notch dealership! Their team always goes above and beyond to deliver world-class customer service. I love doing business with them, and would highly recommend them for both sales and service.

• What an Experience

Thanks for the review and thank you for your business. All greatly appreciated.

What an unbelievable experience! After buying from Chris and team, I felt compelled to tell everyone about the exceptional experience I had at Aston Martin of Dallas. I arrived late on a Saturday to look at a car expecting everyone to be gone for the night or for the weekend. To my surprise, Chris Johnson, the GM was there at 5 after close and welcomed me in with open arms. My wife and I spent over an hour with him as he explained the differences in the vehicles, options and above all made her feel welcome. We left that night considering the vehicle they had and another vehicle elsewhere. When it came down to making the decision to purchase, it was Chris' attention to detail and his ability to connect with us that made the difference. Once we returned on Monday, we learned the true depth of the experience at the dealership and the quality of the facility, the team and the vehicles. We left with a remarkable car at a great price and above all -- a remarkable experience. I could go on but if you're considering an Aston Martin, you've got to experience it for yourself. I highly recommend Aston Martin of Dallas to anyone near or far. They say it's the car but it's actually the people and their character that make the difference. Bravo!

Thanks for the review and thank you for your business. All greatly appreciated.

• Great Attitudes

Thank you for your business and for your support. I'm sure your service will be first class.

The entire staff is great. Friendliest dealership I have ever bought a car from. Even though I haven't needed service yet, looking forward to taking advantage of the benefits they offer as part of the Owners Club program. Great job, Aston Martin of Dallas!

• best car purchase experience!

Thanks for the endorsement Vince. Much appreciated.

I had been looking for the exact year and color combo that Aston Martin of Dallas had in stock. Not only was the car everything that Zach and Chris described, but they even deilvered it to my house when the deal was done.These guys are the best! I will definetely buy from them again.

Thanks for the endorsement Vince. Much appreciated.