• 2016 Ford Escape 4wd 2.0 Eco-boost

Service people explain everything and are friendly

Service people explain everything and are friendly

• Services

The service was excellent. I would go back and recommend freedom Ford to my family and friends.

Robert , we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Cade Kelliher

I enjoyed my experience at Freedom Ford. It was the first time since I had bought my truck from them that I needed an oil change and they cover the cost of the first service. I also had a rock stuck on the back of the break guard that was making an awful squeal, while they did the tire rotation they got that out for me at no charge.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Cade! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Freedom Ford - Awesome dealership!

We bought two vehicles from Freedom Ford this past month. I would most definitely buy my future vehicles from Freedom Ford. Customer service was awesome. They were friendly, professional and really made the experience pretty painless. I love my new Focus ST and my husband is enjoying his F-250. Thanks Freedom Ford!

• Outstanding, honest service

I have purchased two new vehicles from this dealership, a 2006 F 350 and a 2016 Expedition. I have my vehicles serviced there even though I live in Tucson, about a 1.5 hour drive each way. The sales process was fair and straightforward. The service department has always been thorough and above all, HONEST.

• Great truck

Thanks for reaching out to us, Jared. If there is ever anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Great people to deal with. Only problem is I ordered the truck with the "tow package", and I was disappointed it did not come with a receiver hitch! I guess the cab and chassis don't come with them. If I would have known that, I wouldn't have ordered it with the tow package, and saved the $45 it cost. Otherwise, I would give the transaction a 10. The salesman was great and kept me informed and was very helpful. Thanks.

• Great service

Fast and great service went in to get my car serviced got done quickly and has great pricing on services

• Central Support

Very professional. Great to work with!! Great customer service.

Elissa, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Very professional. Great to work with!! Great customer service.

• Stellar, as Always!

As always I was extremely happy with Freedom Ford's service department. They were able to fix the issue my a.c. was having, complete my oil change and balance/rotate my tires in a timely manner. What was even better for me was that all of this was done under the price of the competitions estimate for the a.c. fix only. Matt was great and they even picked up the tab for a rental car so I wasn't stranded there all day. As always, thanks guys!!

• Freedom Ford, Thatcher, AZ

This is the second pickup I have bought from Freedom Ford. Both were 'build your own' and the owner Randy Haas was instrumental in both purchases. The technology advances I have on the F-150 are wonderful.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you've had a great experience with us, Edna. We sincerely appreciate your loyal business and hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Enjoy your new vehicle, and as always, drive safe!