Average based on 42 reviews.
  • Central Support

Very professional. Great to work with!! Great customer service.

Elissa, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Very professional. Great to work with!! Great customer service.

• Stellar, as Always!

As always I was extremely happy with Freedom Ford's service department. They were able to fix the issue my a.c. was having, complete my oil change and balance/rotate my tires in a timely manner. What was even better for me was that all of this was done under the price of the competitions estimate for the a.c. fix only. Matt was great and they even picked up the tab for a rental car so I wasn't stranded there all day. As always, thanks guys!!

• Freedom Ford, Thatcher, AZ

This is the second pickup I have bought from Freedom Ford. Both were 'build your own' and the owner Randy Haas was instrumental in both purchases. The technology advances I have on the F-150 are wonderful.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you've had a great experience with us, Edna. We sincerely appreciate your loyal business and hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Enjoy your new vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Central Support

Good Service. They were able to get our vehicle in fast. Great customer service. They kept us informed of progress and price was what they quoted.

• Always Helpful

Always helpful and even go as far as to pick my vehicle up at my work because I couldn't drop it off due to the hours I work.

We're glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience here at Freedom Ford Lincoln. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• First service

F150 with 4500 miles. Great experience. See you in 5000 more miles.

F150 with 4500 miles. Great experience. See you in 5000 more miles.

• mister

service was good. dropped off vechile and came back later

service was good. dropped off vechile and came back later

We are glad you chose our dealership, Bill. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one.

• Great Service

We appreciate your response, William! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I purchased a 2011 F150 years ago at Freedom Ford in Safford, AZ. The staff was very courteous and I was pleased with teh price I paid for the truck. It continues to run great. With the purchase I have free oil changes for the fie of the truck and free tires as well. The truck has ~65,000 miles and still has the same tires. Every time I take it in for an oil change the staff attends to me the same as if i were paying for the oil change. The service staff at Freedom Ford do an excellent job!

• Great Service Center

I have always had an Excellent Experience with the Service Department.

I have always had an Excellent Experience with the Service Department.

• Freedom Ford

2012 Jeep Patriot. Bought in 2014. Very Helpful. Easy to get appointments.

2012 Jeep Patriot. Bought in 2014. Very Helpful. Easy to get appointments.