4.4
  • Servicec

The people that enacted with me on April 22, 2017 were friendly and had the willingness to answer questions from me about my new GMC Terrain.

• Car service

I had a great experience here, the facility was nice and the service was great as well

• fantastic service

everything went well during this maint cycle as has been the case each visit. even the Wifi worked in the waiting room! Baker expertly takes care of my auto support needs. my XTS continues to be a great value and I love having it!!

• Regulaar Servicing of my car

I had an appointment to have my car serviced according to mileage. The work was done in a timely manner and the facility was clean and most of the workers were cordial and friendly. Whenever someone enters a facility and greet someone you expect to be greeted in return. Worth mentioning to all who greet the public and to whom it is said there will be understanding. Car was serviced in a timely manner.

• Excellent Service

I received the excellent service I have come to expect from Baker Motors. It was necessary for me to wait a little longer; however, having my car cleaned inside and out, free of charge, makes it worth it!

• Lease

Associates and management were helpful, gracious; worked to answer questions or concerns; worked diligently to obtain the vehicle we needed and wanted, staying late to complete details. Rich Kelly, Stephen Webb, Mr. Detanico were all part of a great purchase experience.

• Service/repair

Facility was clean and atmosphere was very pleasant. Everyone I encountered was professional, courteous and friendly. Service began promptly on time and was completed within a timely manner. courteous clean up of vehicle was provided.

• Service

Facility was nice and clean as always. Staff was cordial, polite, professional yet personable. Service was performed in a reasonable time.

• Very happy with my experience @ Baker Motor Co

I was highly satisfied with my purchase at Baker Motor Company in Charleston South. I would highly recommend Cliff Tucker if you're looking for a new Cadillac

• Great service!

Everyone is always very professional, courteous,friendly, helpful and nice. I can't say enough good things about the staff, service and facilities