• Excellent service & excellent staff

Just purchased a 2016 Chevrolet Suburban & the experience was excellent by all means. Everyone there was excellent from the service people to the sales people. An the sales rep I dealt with was Andy Mason. There's a lot I can say about this guy, he was excellent and all fields & he was very professional but @ the same time he made it so fun which me and my wife enjoyed a lot. So if you'd like to experience what we experienced please ask for the great Andy Mason & you can't go wrong & by the way tell him Herman Duncan sent you

• EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

DEXTER WHITBY!!!! Dexter was exceptional in his knowledge of the 2018 Equinox (what I purchased) and also in his customer service. He kept me informed throughout the process and I helped inform him on how to use something other than his old laptop. Lol! I also CAN NOT forget to mention Mr. Larry!! Larry was SO hospitable and just as kind. I THOROUGHLY enjoyed my experience at Youmans and highly recommend ANYONE interested in a Chevy, go there FIRST!!

• Retired Veteran

I was looking for a tow vehicle for my new travel trailer. I couldn't find one on my first visit and thought that was the end of it. About three weeks later I received a call from Youmans that they had a couple of vehicles that could meet my needs. I bought a very nice 2009 Avalanche from them the next day. I am very happy with my "new" truck and look forward to many camping trips with it. Thanks to Kenneth Deal for all of his help closing this deal.

• Retired teacher

The buying process with Kenneth Deal was easy and done in a professional manner. All of my questions were answered in a courteous manner. There was no high-pressure tactics used to get me to purchase my new Tahoe.

• Choate Trucking LLC

Stacey over at youmans Chevrolet was great he helped me find the vehicle I was looking for at a great price. Very professional and a big help.

• Purchased a 2017 Silverado

Awesome experience working with Johney! He made the entire process enjoyable. I highly recommend Youmans and will definitely use them again.

• Kimberly

Quick and seamless purchase process. Kenneth made sure all of our questions were answered and that we were well taken care of. Everyone at the dealership was professional and courteous.

• Thanks Mr. Deal

I want to thank Mr. Kenneth Deal at Youmans Chevrolet for going out of his way to help me and my wife get the car we wanted. I would recommend anybody who wants a new or used car to go see Mr. Deal, he made mine and my wife's car buying experience awesome with his great humor and professionalism!

• Ford Truck

Will Lefvendahl gave me great customer service when buying my truck and would recommend him to my family and friends.

• Car buyer

The service I got at Youmans was excellent. From the time I pulled up on the lot until the time I left. Dexter Whitby was attentive and very helpful. He helped me choose the best car for me at the best price. I would recommend Dexter and the entire staff at Youmans to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.