Youmans Chevrolet

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 181 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Excellent service & excellent staff
    May 7, 2016

Just purchased a 2016 Chevrolet Suburban & the experience was excellent by all means. Everyone there was excellent from the service people to the sale...s people. An the sales rep I dealt with was Andy Mason. There's a lot I can say about this guy, he was excellent and all fields & he was very professional but @ the same time he made it so fun which me and my wife enjoyed a lot. So if you'd like to experience what we experienced please ask for the great Andy Mason & you can't go wrong & by the way tell him Herman Duncan sent you

Randylc
    April 7, 2018

Great place , they work with you to get what you want and get the process done as quick as possible. Andy was my salesman and done a great job.

Youman Chevrolet
    April 3, 2018

My appreciation to Kenneth and the Sales Department at Youmans Chevrolet. I traded cars with ease and got a great deal. Very nice staff and dealershi...p.

Great Service....Everybody was down to EARTH!!!!
    March 22, 2018

Dexter Whitby was my salesman....I knew I was "upside down" in my vehicle....He told me the truth from the beginning...he didn't not try to swindle me... or do anything blindly....everything that was going on with the sale, He included me in on it.....He kept it 100% REAL...He truly made this an Awesome Experience....He introduced me to the staff...walked me thru the service department....Dexter Whitby is a Godsend...true man of integrity!

Purchase of New 2017 Trucl
    March 6, 2018

Great salesman, He was nice and well informed but the process of purchasing the truck was too time consuming. The back and forth between the salesman ...and sales manager on the price was unreal. I went in because of the internet price which was not met. I have purchased over 20 vehicles from this dealership over the years. Spare key to truck still doesn't work,

Mr chris smith
    February 27, 2018

Mr.kennyDeal was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything features and insurance he had it covered great at his job help me decide on everythi...ng and was doing everything to make my day better

Love them!!!!
    February 27, 2018

After thoroughly reasearching the vehicle I wanted, I found The One at Youmans Auto dealership. They had what I wanted, but what made my decision was ...the amount of professionalism and courtesy the staff had. I drove to town Friday evening just before they were getting ready to close, and though I showed up late on a Friday night, the staff remained in service to help with the questions I had about the vehicle. I was thoroughly impressed with the knowledge and kindness of the staff, particularly Terry, our sales representative. He made the experience as it should be- exciting and fun, not filled with pressure or stress. He called me the next morning to see how the drive home in my new car was, and has made me feel confident I made the right choice in buying from them even after the purchase. They are all super friendly, and not at all what you would expect from a car dealership! I am definitely telling everyone about Youmans Auto Dealership!

Buy with Confidence and Ease
    February 27, 2018

Glad I made the decision to go to Youmans and purchase a vehicle with Kenneth Deal to surprise my wife. I got a fair price on a great car. He made eve...rything quick and easy. He was very professional and even better no car dealer salesman stories about how he drove the exact same vehicle. I'd recommend any looking to go see this man first.

Service on my car
    February 24, 2018

Great professional service. Good communication and follow up.

Maintenance Service
    February 22, 2018

I had many maintenance items addressed and the vehicle was ready in just a few hours. However 3 days later my front right tire was wobbling. After st...opping I realized lug nuts were not tightened. They were all hand loose at this point. The tech appears to not have torqued the nuts. I need to check the other 3 now.

Youmans Chevrolet