2.9
Average based on 7 reviews.
  • GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE FROM MR. BAKKER

I WANT TO THANK DAMEON BAKKER FOR MY NEW CHEVY CRUZE THAT HE DID HIS BEST WORKING ON IT FOR ME. MY FRIEND TOLD ME TO CALL HIM AND HE WILL GET ME INTO A CAR AND THATS JUST WHAT HE DID. I HAD BEEN CAR SHOPPING FOR 2 WEEKS. HE IS A DAMM GOOD SALES PERSON, EVERYTHING HE TOLD ME WHEN I CALLED HIM HE DID. I WILL BE SENDING MORE PEOPLE HIS WAY. GREAT SERVICE DAMEON, KEEP THE GOOD JOB UP. MRS NOBLES

• Mr Shannon and the guys at Clay Cooley Suzuki Thnx

Here to say its been a process but I do want to thank the guys at Clay Cooley Suzuki Mr Shannon, Mr John and Mr Sam I appreciate all the work and effort you guy put forth.

• Great service, I didn't think I would get approved

Came in with $700 and drove off in a 2014 Dodge Challenger, spoke with Rich who helped me out and Daniel the finance guy was great.

• Horrible service

I took my Suzuki for a recall and still have not gotten it back. I was told Suzuki sent the wrong part to them. I was told it would be done on Monday and it is still not done. I received very poor customer service when i called to get to inquire about my car. I will never use Clay Cooley Suzuki again.

• Parts and Service

Always issues when taking car in for oil change-it is a brand new car...2012

Always issues when taking car in for oil change-it is a brand new car...2012

• Don't give them any business

A few months back, I needed a car. I went there just to look and with my situation at the time... and in trying to build my credit, they came through for me with a brand new 2012 car and a reasonable car payment. I love my car and I am glad I got this car. Recently, someone had bumped or knocked the side mirror of my new car so the whole mirror has to be replaced... which I figured at most $300. No.. the thing is waaaaay over ... what my car payment is.. Like almost 500. Their parts are waaaaaaaaaaay overpriced and the customer service is sorry. It is very bad... The people in the service dept. are like all sour puss (s) and so unfriendly. I had a very nice salesperson who got me the car. His name is Bryan. That particular day, I didn't have enough for insurance....in order to leave the lot. The man paid it for me and I paid him back after a couple weeks when I got paid. I love my car and I am very happy with it... But after I have this repair done which they ordered the part.... I will take my car elsewhere for service... I would not recommend the place... to be honest... They CAN get you a good deal and help you if you are in need ... not all salespeople are alike.. I had a good one.. It is the service and parts dept. that is horrible and the customer service too.

• EXTREMELY high pressure.

They will get you to come inside any way they can. They will push numbers in your face. If you say "I want to think about it", they'll say "What are your concerns" and counter anything you say. For instance a vehicle I looked at was heavily smoked in. I told him "That is my concern". He said "No man, we'll clean it and it will be smelling like a rose". LOL!! Everybody knows you can't get the stink out no matter what you do after a vehicle has been heavily smoked in. When leaving the manager comes out and puts his hand on our car trying to talk us into it again! VERY pushy, very unprofessional. No purchase made, and I would NOT go back and be put under that torture again. Trust me guys, this is the absolute most pushy dealership I've been to. I've been shopping around for 2 weeks now and have visited about 10 dealerships. They were at LEAST 20 times as pushy as anywhere else.