Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge

(4.7) 379 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

379 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge from DealerRater.com
  • Great Customer service
    February 27, 2013

Getting me into a car with my credit was difficult, but Derrick worked with me pretty much day and night to find a car I absolutely loved. They really... bent over backwards there to make the payments and everything i wanted work out. I cant thank them enough and highly recommend this dealership, see Derrick if you stop by!

• Easy and got exactly what I wanted. From very friendly staff
    February 15, 2018

I am extremely satisfied with my experience. I came on the lot knowing exactly what I wanted. Jameson was extremely friendly to me and definitely had ...me laughing quite a lot! He went out of his way to show me how to do things on my vehicle I wasn???t sure about. He has checked in on me 3x in the past week. Making sure I didn???t have any more questions and that I was happy and he even remembered my sons name!! Joel made everything so easy to understand during signing as well!

• Very satisfied customer
    February 7, 2018

We came in to just test drive the new Jeep Cherokee. We live 2 1/2 hours away, and had no intention of making a purchase. Jameson was honest and genui...ne, and made us a deal we couldn't refuse. So many salesmen can give you such a run around, but Jameson made us feel like family. We were happy with what they valued our trade in at, sight unseen, and happy with our purchase. Thank you Jameson for making this transaction fun and easy!

Overall Experience

• First time purchasing a car
    January 24, 2018

This was the first car I???ve purchased on my own, it was a little nerve wrecking not really understanding all the terms and numbers that go into it. ...Jameson was awesome, no decisions on any car were made before he knew I fully understood exactly what it meant. It took me about a month to finally decide on a car I liked, but he was very patient the whole process. I strongly recommend anyone looking for a car to go see him, whether it be a first purchase or not.

Overall Experience

• Very open and educational.
    January 18, 2018

Jameson was very helpful we when through several cars until he found exactly the car me and my wife where looking for, he stayed in touch through Face...book and text messages until we got the numbers right. I will be getting an upgrade next year and we will be working with Jameson.

• I love my new 2018 Ram 1500 NIght
    January 17, 2018

Jameson Ritenour Made my time at the dealership easy and comfortable. He took the time to find the truck I wanted While I was out of town and did ever...ything he could to make sure it was still available. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

• Professional
    January 12, 2018

Jameson was kind and courteous. The first time I came in the car I wanted wasn???t available, but he tried to find something comparable for me. I didn...???t see anything that day, but a few weeks later when I saw what I wanted I didn???t hesitate to contact him. He stayed late (on his day off) to get my purchase wrapped up. I give ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

• Amazing and Outstanding service
    January 6, 2018

Jameson Ritenour took care of me big time. He made sure I got the vehicle I wanted and that I didn't settle for less. If you want someone that's going... to listen to you and truly help you go see Jameson Ritenour.

Overall Experience

• Buying a truck made easy
    January 5, 2018

I was looking at trading my Charger in for a truck. Jameson Ritenour made this process easy. I told him what I wanted and he found it. We traded texts... for about a week before we narrowed it down to a couple. Told him what I would pay and he took care of everything. Never stepped foot on to the dealership until the numbers were right. Then I came in and test drove the truck. Jameson made everything easy.

• Great buying experience
    January 2, 2018

Sales team worked hard to get us a great deal on our new vehicle. Great price, friendly staff. Provided a tour, water, and pizza. Thank you.

Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge