Average based on 8 reviews.
  • Owner of Ford C-Max

I have really enjoyed driving my Ford C-Max. I have 15,000 miles on it and just recently had it serviced for the second time. Everything is great, the service dept. is awesome. I recommend Thomaston Ford and the C-Max to anyone thinking about buying a new car. I couldn't be happier with their all around service.

• Tom Beard warranty work 2014 Focus

Friendly professional service . Charlie and his service team made my first visit to Thomaston Ford very pleasant .

• Service for Subaru at Thomaston Ford

The staff at Thomaston Ford, in the service department and the business office are genuinely good folks, people you can trust.

• Great service

I was able to get my car serviced and was informed when it was ready. Everyone was very nice.

Lori, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Thomaston Ford-Mercury. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value and hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Friendly helpful people.

The service techs and sales people are always courteous and willing to do whatever it takes to please the customer. This level of customer service is hard to find these days.

• Routine vehicle service

I would be lost without Thomaston Ford !! Since 1999 have bought 5 new vehicles and one used car from them. Could not have been handled any more efficiently. No other dealer has serviced any of these vehicles. The Mechanics Dept. has been totally respectful, thoughtful, efficient and informative. I feel "at home" when I am there. Thanks so much for the excellent care you have shown me over the last many years (almost 20 yrs).

• Thomaston ford

Good experience at Thomaston Ford. We have gotten our cars service for the last two years.

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Dr. Eldridge Harris! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Mr Richardson

People very friendly and very good service they fixed my car and even cleaned it up