Hudson Nissan

New Used Service

1010 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hudson Nissan from DealerRater.com

• New Nissan Murano Midnite Edition
    December 15, 2017

Erik Kane and Mike Garris really came thru for me. I had an issue with the first Murano that had damage upon delivery. Erik came thru and My wife Ally...son is so happy with her new Black Murano Midnite edition. I have purchased 8 vehicles from Hudson Nissan and this one by far is the best experience and outcome I could’ve had. This was a Christmas surprise for my wife and I couldn’t be happier with the new car. Y’all go see Hudson Nissan. I promise they will take care of you for all your needs.

vehicle purchases
    April 15, 2018

The inquiry, service and purchase with benefits program wasnt hard diiscussions...vehicle wasnt fully washed and leaves roughly surfaces on most ar...eas and on top , and partial waxed or polished ..

Best Experience Anywhere
    April 13, 2018

I have bought cars in the past even experiencing a drawn out process that sometimes takes hours,but Hudson Nissan has clearly found a way around that ...and it didn’t take me hours to sign and drive. When I found the car a wanted through Car Guru and Hudson Nissan came up,the moment I had a interest in the car,not only did Mr. Ronald Hannon take a entire video of the car,but he also checked on when “I” would be available to take a look at it. To make a long story short,from start to finish the process in getting my new car was short,sweet and to the point and I was home before dinner and not bed time. If you are searching for a car Hudson Nissan in North Charleston is the place to go. From their energetic team of salesman/woman down to the finance team,the male leaving their car lot smooth and you leave with a smile.

Good and quick process
    April 11, 2018

Only problem was pretty big scratch on back of car that was poorly touched up and not mentioned on inspection. Was rainy day so looked like rain strea...k.

Wonderful Experience
    April 10, 2018

Larry was wonderful. He really worked with me to get the car I wanted. It was a great experience. I would recommend him to everyone buying a car.

Chris Gordon is the best!!
    April 3, 2018

I recently purchased a Nissan Armada from Hudson Nissan. Chris Gordon is the best sales consultant I've encounter thus far. He was very knowledgeable,... patient, and honest throughout the buying process. He went above and beyond to make sure I'm happy with the vehicle I purchased. He answered every question I had with no problems. If you're looking for a new vehicle reach out to Hudson Nissan on Rivers Ave and ask for Chris. You will not be disappointed.

Larry Allen was great!
    March 18, 2018

I contacted 14 Nissan dealers in SC and NC when looking to buy a new Frontier. I felt Hudson Nissan earned my business in both price and service. Larr...y Allen and the rest of the staff I dealt with were great. Emails were answered promptly and he even forwarded a video of the truck I was interested in. If the service after the sale is as good as before the sale, I am sure I will be visiting them the next time I am looking to buy a vehicle.

Larry Allen was great!
    March 18, 2018

Great salesperson and the vehicle I wanted. I would recommend Larry to anyone looking to buy a Nissan. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and helpful.

Hudson Nissan Charleston, SC
    March 6, 2018

i purchased a used car from Hudson last week. i was very pleased with the inventory. The sales manager and Jerrell the salesman were absolutely prof...essional. The purchasing process was the best i have ever experienced. The car was delivered to my doorstep. This was absolutely a positive experience. Unusual among most buying experiences.

Outstanding in Every Way
    February 23, 2018

I was looking for a used pick up. Starting with my initial internet contact with Mickey thru the entire sales process with Ron to the closing and he h...anded me the keys it could not have been better. Ron even found me an owners manual to go with my used truck. The truck was sold and serviced by Hudson in 2015, the Carfax showed that it had been well taken care of since then, and the price was great. I could not have been happier with the entire experience. They even gave me a full tank of gas and 3 free oil change coupons. Do your own research, when you have it narrowed down to a few vehicles, contact the internet sales department and you will not be disappointed. You wil be treated like a long time customer by these folks. Can't say enough good things about them.

Hudson Nissan