Rockwall Ford

304 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 15, 2019

Jackee as always was terrific getting my vehicle serviced and returned.

Hi Wayne, Thank you for your kind words for Jackee! We're thrilled you had a great experience here with us!

January 14, 2019

Navigation system was giving error messages. Took two trips, but they stuck with it and repaired.... very professional. Good facility. Excellent ride... home service.

Hi David, We are so glad we were able to repair the navigation problem! Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit!

• December 24, 2018

Music in building is too loud and needs to be turned down. It makes it hard to hear and think about what you are trying to do. If it wasn't for that... then you would get a 5 star rating for facilities. Love my new van.

Thank you Mark for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

January 12, 2019

Everyone was very nice and helpful. Would recommend my friends to Rockwall Ford.

Hi Janet, Thank you so much for such a great review! We appreciate your kind words!

January 10, 2019

Very courteous and careful service. I really also appreciate the timeliness of completion of the work!

Hi Pete, Thank you so much for the great review! We're so glad you had an enjoyable experience! We appreciate your business and look forward to... your next visit!

January 8, 2019

I purchased a used vehicle. It was in good condition and I got a good price.

Hi Christina, We're so glad you had a great time here with us! Thank you so much for being a customer!

January 8, 2019

It was okay, came in for the works on my wife’s 2016 escape. Oil and filter was changed and they were supporsyto rotate tires. They came in and said... they would have tp put a new set of tires on, the same brand for $925.00. Mine only had a little over 25,00 miles on them. First of all you should have said we recommend tires. As it was this was about twice what the tires are worth.

Thank you for your feedback about your recent service experience because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportun...ity, so we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me so I can learn more? Jeffrey Hicks General Manager jhicks@rockwallford.com

January 7, 2019

I am completely in shock. I went in to trade in my vehicle. My partner went in to buy a car. We both left happy. However my partner was informed a couple... of days later that his loan was not approved. We were told by the finance personnel that the only way for him to keep the car was for me to co-sign. I then received notification that a credit application (with my name) had been submitted for my partners vehicle. I NEVER consented to a credit application for his vehicle. Nor did I consent to be a co-signer for his loan. I went to the dealership and the sales manager informed me that when I sign off on a credit application I am consenting for the dealership to run my credit (DUH). But I did not consent the dealership to run my credit after I left with my car, for my partners car!!! This is scary considering the fact that the finance personnel has access to my information and is able to run credit applications without my approval!!!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your recent car buying experience was unpleasant. I would like an opportunity to address... your concerns and to earn your business, please contact me at 972.290.2200. I look forward to speaking with you. Jeff Hicks General Manager

December 26, 2018

Very friendly and awesome employees . Service was very quickly

Thank you Jerolene for your kind words about our staff! We look forward to your next visit!

December 20, 2018

Everything went great. It was a busy day because of a special, but they were finished in the time they said they would be.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to your next visit!