Rockwall Ford

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 231 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 16, 2018

A very friendly atmosphere! Will reccomend friends and family to Rockwall Ford! They make you feel at home

Thank you Jerolene! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

August 9, 2018

took my car in to have an oil change. I called first and made and appointment when I got there it took 15 minutes before anyone acknowledged me. Then when... I came to pick my car up it took another 10 minutes for someone to help me, it also took 3 hours for them to change the oil, they never reset my oil life on my car, everyone working in the service department was unorganized, phones were ringing no one answering. lost paperwork. Just some of the things I seen happening all while trying to pick up my car. I will not be going back

Thank you for your feedback about your recent service visit because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportunity, ...so we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me so I can learn more? Jeffrey Hicks General Manager jhicks@rockwallford.com

August 6, 2018

Darwin and everyone else I had the pleasure of interacting with made me feel very welcome at the dealership. The process was straightforward, with a little... flexibility when it came down to the numbers and and most importantly, painless. The actual facility is very nice and extremely professional. They are pretty steadfast when it comes to their prices but you are getting what you paid for and that is assurance that the car you are purchasing is worth the price and isn't going to fail you as soon as you leave the lot. Overall, pretty satisfied with the results (and the car).

Thank you Kyle for the kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable buying experience!

August 3, 2018

Got me in and out quickly and thoroughly checked the problem and completed the repair

Thank you Mark! We look forward to your business with us again!

July 29, 2018

A/C needs to be turn on in waiting area everything else was great, didn’t have to wait to long for oil change

Thank you for the feedback Jimmy!

July 27, 2018

The srvice techs were very helpful and kind. I appreciate the courtesy shuttle from and to rhe dealership.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to your next visit!

July 24, 2018

Purchased 2018 F-250. Worked with Craig Bloomquist. Everything went well. God price for my trade and good price for new rig. Drove into town at 10:30 and... left at noon. Very efficient.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!We are grateful for your business and look forward to your next visit!

July 22, 2018

Overall a great experience. The price was excellent. The car was even better than I had been told. I rented a car and drove as I had items to take. Hertz... had a drop off at the dealer. I should have called the morning I arrived as the car was not ready. I had a time issue as I had a destination out of Texas to get to. Everyone eorked hard to accomodate me. LeAnna was awesome and worked hard. I just wish I had had more time to go through all the features and understand more about it. I keep finding more great things to love about it. I will take it into my home town dealer to get more instruction. I am so happy I got a Ford.

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next ...visit!

July 15, 2018

Great and will continue to go to Rockwall Ford Quick service band they listen to the customer

July 12, 2018

The salesmen were informative and willing to negotiate! Adnan in Finance was very knowledgeable and personable to assist with our used vehicle finance!

Thank you Paula for the kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!