• Great everything

Employees of Dewey Moore Ford will go out of their way to give you great service & to meet every need.

• Excellent Car Dealership

I loved everything about my experience. Alex did an excellent job at helping me find the vehicle that I wanted and the price I needed!

• Great service, clean shop, the workers really care

Customer service was fantastic. Shop is clean. People are friendly. I will recommend to all my friends and family. Awesome place.

• Wonderful Experience

Sales person was friendly and eager to help us find exactly what we were looking for and make sure we got the best deal. At signing time, everything was explained in clear and easy to understand terms.

• Attitude is Everything !

The inspection and service was quick and easy. Robyn's helpful attitude was very positive and affirming. She's got the right attitude for dealing with people. What a bright spot !

• Great service

Friendliness., Expertise,expediency are the qualities that I look for in a business. Each time at Dewey Ford, I have experienced these qualities by the service department.

• Great service

Very quick repair time, excellent customer service. Been to a lot of dealerships and the service at this one is excellent.

• Great Service

They were very nice and friendly. Helpful and straightforward service. Really liked working with Alex Bolton. Will deal with them again.

• Great service

Very helpful, efficient, and reasonable with service prices. Facility was clean and well kept. Employees were attentive and prompt. Could definitely tell a difference in my vehicle after repairs were complete.

• Spectacular service

Scotty Dean was extremely helpful when we stopped to ask some questions regarding our brake controller for our 5th wheel camper. He took the time to explain how it works and to show us how to set it, all things we did not know before! Also we needed two bulbs which they installed for us as well. It was a very positive experience for us with excellent service! Thanks guys!