4.1
167 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Central Kia of Plano from DealerRater.com
  • Actually trading in a leased car for buying it!

Bryan Jackson was absolutely the best. Took care of everything for me and was very courteous.

• Kia's Car buying process

The overall process of buying my wife z 2017 Kia Sorento went so well from beginning to end. Financing was a convenience, no hassle paperwork, and quick fast process. Enjoyed every minute and the entire process was quite enjoyable with no press...Thanks guys

• first time for everything!
    April 24, 2017

Via email, I told the sales team what i was looking for. I must admit, i was skeptical that Central Kia would be able to show me what I had requested. But to my surprise, they did. I didn't end up buying the car they showed me. I went with the next level up. The negotiations went better than i thought they would. Arthur Beleno did a great job helping me.

• Ms. Shaw

Excellent Customer Service. I never felt intimidated by the sales people. They were patient with me while I made a decision.

• Check the facts
    April 7, 2017

Found a Hyundai Accent on the website and phoned to verify that it was avaiable. Brent asked for the stock number and said he'd check. Sure enough he said it was and scheduled to meet me 45 minutes later. After driving from Downtown Dallas, I asked for Brent who they initially struggled to locate. In the meantime I checked out the car which as promised was pulled up front. The sales manager then came out to try and explain the mistake as the car 'was sold earlier that day'. Crazy after a 45 minute drive and phone call to avoid this happening. Also Brent was unable to come and tell me face to face. Sales manager tried to excuse Brent as he had been off for a few days. Zero accountability. Justin another sales member did track me down in the lot to try find an alternative. Very poor service from Brent and inability to tell me made it worse.

• It was relatively painless.
    April 7, 2017

I enjoyed myself and the salesman was very good at explaining all the gadgets. It was like coming out of the dark ages. My former ride has a real ignition key!

• New car purchase

Ernest was awesome, quick to the point answered all my questions

Ernest was awesome, quick to the point answered all my questions

• MONEY HUNGRY
    March 23, 2017

I (fortunately) did not purchase my Kia from the Plano dealership. I was told however, that I needed to cancel my extended warranty (that should never have been added to my purchase in the 1st place) and that I had to go through the Plano dealership to cancel the warranty. I submitted my cancellation on 01/23/17. I was told by Kia Corporate that it shouldn't take more than 3 weeks to process my cancellation. 2 MONTHS LATER - still waiting. Of course they want to hang on to the warranty as long as possible because that is FREE money in their pocket and more money from my pocket. I was told by the dealership that the refund should go out "this" month, however I have still not received anything or heard anything regarding the cancellation. I have bought 2 cars from Kia in the last 4 years (both financed through Kia), and was going to purchase a 3rd vehicle this year. Due to the way this issue has been handled, I am seriously thinking about going elsewhere to purchase my future vehicles. You don't treat loyal customers who are repeat customers (that have NEVER missed a payment) this way!!!!!! And furthermore, regardless of what other reviews the Plano dealership receives - I WOULD NEVER, EVERY BUY A VEHICLE FROM THEM!!!!!!

• KIA 14

The buying process was simple and easy and the customer service was great. We lover our new car and it's amazing.

• Great service & great people!
    March 16, 2017

I worked with Bryan Jackson and he was great - worked with me through the whole thing! Excellent, courteous person. He was very helpful and walked with me through everything!