3.9
Average based on 13 reviews.
  • Good Experience

I had a pleasurable experience with Stuckey's Chevy. I purchased a new Silverado and I would definitely recommend doing business here. I got to shake Mr. Stuckey's hand and he seemed to appreciate my business. I like that.

• Vehicle maintenance manager

All of the dealer ship personnel that I dealt with on my visit more than helpful, professional, courteous and got me out in a timely fashion.

• Great Service, Friendly People

Very pleased with service, promptness, and friendly atmosphere. I will definitely use again and refer friends. Thanks Duane Ruffin

• Never Again

For new owners, more effort should have been put in service area. Find people who can do quality work in a reasonable time. Twice I had bad experiences, but never more. Easier to have another dealer to do work and keep me better informed and not nit pic charges. Service area is dim and uninviting for both workers and customers. Older experienced employees are overworked and underapprecaited. Service is key to having a quality dealership.

• Great service

They were very nice and kept me informed on the status of my car. They ordered the part and I had my car back the next day.

• Recall on Chevrolet Equinox

I took my Equinox in for a recall on the oil gauge. I was able to schedule an appointment within in a few days of receiving the recall that was convenient for me. It only took about an hour for them to check me in a fix the problem. The lady in charge of the service department was very friendly and helpful.

• Great service & communication.

Quick and consider it service. Communication was very good.

Quick and consider it service. Communication was very good.

• Never more - a Disaster

The worst service experience of my life. Kept the car for a full day without touching it. Failed to notify me until I called them, then, two hours later, they called me to tell me I would need to leave it over night. I told them I had already picked it up. Back the next day - only fixed one recall item even though they had called me to tell me they had parts for two recalls. Putting the car on the rack to change the oil or rotate the tires, they backed it over the raised tire stop and ruined the tore. Three hours to go to Macon to get a new tire. Afterward when I told the lady at the cashier's window how bad the experience was, she assured me I would hear from Mr. Stuckey. Never did. Will I go back? NEVER!

• Service Not Up to Par

Service department is still having growing pains. Last two oil changes will be my last oil changes. Each time I had to complain because of poor service or poor quality work. Advised them then that I would be going elsewhere for further service and especially oil changes.

• Service Dept still troubling

Last two oil changes were less than impressive. Vehicle left oily and greasy inside and out and 27 point check up not done on paperwork. Second time, good oil change, but still not inspection check list paperwork. Service department still growing and learning at customer's expense.