AutoNation Ford Frisco

New 888-887-9831 Dealer Website
Used 888-272-7187 Email Dealer
Service 877-438-4929

Average based on 308 reviews.
  • AutoNation Ford Survey

I have now bought 3 cars from AutoNation Ford. Every experience has been superb. Tom is one of the best sales rep I have ever dealt with. Ford could not have a more professional person on staff.

• Best experience!!!

Hi Laurie, we're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our team. We hope that you'll consider us again. Thanks for sharing!

Jesse was amazing in finding the perfect vehicle for me! Taylor made the loan approval happen within a short period of time! Love the service we received from all involved!

• Jimmy C.

Taylor Goodman and Amber Ramirez made purchasing my truck a pleasant experience. They were both very helpful answering questions and didn't try to sell me something other than what I wanted. They were also very professional.I would recommend buying a vehicle thru both of them. When it's time for another vehicle, I'm going back and looking for them both.

• Service

Got in and got out quickly without appointment. Friendly.

Got in and got out quickly without appointment. Friendly.

• Charlotte @ Auto Nation Ford in Frisco, TX

We loved Charlotte. She made us feel comfortable and we had a lot of fun. Will definately shop with Auto Nation in the future.

Thank you for your kind words and review, Tara. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• Best prices hands-down...worth the drive!

Marcus Rojas was great! Even came in on his off-day to accommodate my delivery day needs.

• Automation Ford

Good customer service. Car was ready earlier than promised.

Good customer service. Car was ready earlier than promised.

• Love my car!!! Love my salesman!!!

Purchasing my new vehicle was relatively painless and an overall enjoyable experience. Working with the sales staff at AutoNation couldn't have been better. My salesman was very professional and helpful, as well as extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchase. I wouldn't hesitate recommending AutoNation Ford Frisco.

Thank you for your kind words and review, Debbie. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of AutoNation Ford Frisco and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• AC - Freon Leak Repair - 2015 Mustang GT

Efficient, quick, knowledgeable. Eric very accommodating to my needs. so far repair seems perfect.

• Worst customer service

Worst customer service. They won't return your phone calls. They lost my key while my car was there being repaired and then wouldn't give me the new one. Everything about my experience with this dealership has been pretty much as bad as you can get.

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our General Manager at (972) 763-5523. We hope to hear from you.