4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 407 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

407 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom O'Brien Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Greenwood from DealerRater.com

• May 5, 2018

Tim Rand and his team are the best. They will take the time to make sure you get exactly what you want, and at the right price!

ChrisS, Congratulations on your new Grand Cherokee SRT! Thank you for your review and for your business. Terry O'Brien

May 18, 2018

My husband and I moved to Indianapolis a few months ago and brought our Jeep to the service center here to have our blower motor module replaced as it... was faulty and only intermittently blowing hot/cold air. We spent a few hundred dollars to have the blower motor module replaced only to have it stop working consistently 2 days later. This time with the check engine light coming on as well. We brought it back to have the check engine light code read but left without much assistance to get the issue looked at. We brought it back again after speaking with a manager there to have the blower motor issue looked at again. This time a faulty electrical connection was found. A few hundred dollars later and it was replaced. Though we never received a call from our service advisor letting us know that our Jeep was ready to be picked up. I had to call and speak to the main receptionist who told me that the service center was closed for the evening but she could check me out so I would be able to get my car. Unfortunately the blower motor again started to only work intermittently a few days later. So we brought it back a third time to get looked at again after leaving numerous unanswered messages. We dropped our Jeep off at 8am and did not receive any calls back throughout the day to either a) let us know what was wrong with our car or b) let us know that the Jeep would need to stay over night. We called numerous times (around 4 and 5pm) and left a message with our service advisor and another with the service center manager but heard nothing back. Now we are without our car and scrambling to find a way to get to work in the morning. I am not one to usually complain or write poor reviews but the service we have received has been poor and not adequate.

May 14, 2018

I took my Jeep Cherokee in for some miscellaneous repairs. Among them was a "rattling" noise when I turned my steering wheel. They said th...e cause was from a Power Steering Pump that was going out. They replaced the pump, at a cost of over $850.00. Driving home from getting my car, I noticed that the rattling was still there. I called the dealership the next day, and they asked me to bring it back. I took the Jeep to work, to drop it off afterwards. Our Warehouse guy inquired as to why I was driving it, instead of my company vehicle. I told him about my issue. He climbed into it, and listened to the "rattle". He laughed when he got out, and said, "I know exactly what that is". He crawled under it and pulled out a broken hose clamp that was apparently rubbing. The rattle was gone. When I took the car to the dealership that afternoon, I explained what had happened. The said they would give me a call, after they spoke with their manager. After three days, I called for several days, trying to get a resolution. They finally got back to me a week later. They said the Service Manager was busy, and they would call me back the next day. It has now been three weeks, and I still have not heard back from them, despite several attempts to reach Cameron. My issue is not only the poor communication skills, or the fact that I paid for a part that didn't need to be replaced, but the fact that their mechanic didn't even bother to drive it after the repairs, to see if the rattle was gone. I am now left in limbo, wondering if they will ever get back with me.

Brian, I understand our Service Manager has reached out to you to discuss and has offered to refund your service. I apologize for the misdiagnosis an...d inconvenience, which is not typical of our dealership. Thank you for your understanding. Terry O'Brien

May 7, 2018

We've gone to O'Brien three times for cars and always leave with two! Easy to work with and Tyler is AMAZING! Back soon!

Tom O'Brien Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Greenwood

Carrie, That's awesome! Congratulations! Thank you for your review and for your repeated business. We look forward to working with you again. Terr...y O'Brien

May 4, 2018

From first contact with Cody, it was awesome. Helped us get what we wanted and needed. From first sight all the way through finance, it was awesome.

Tom O'Brien Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Greenwood

Greatnape27, Thank you for sharing your experience with Cody and Jesse at Tom O'Brien. Glad you were happy! Thank you for your business. Terry O'Br...ien

April 25, 2018

I have purchased 2 new cars from Tom Obrien in Greenwood. I love this place ! Great customer service friendly staff and clean! Tom Obrien in Greenw...ood "ROCKS THE PUCHASING OF A VEHICLE"

Mopar ONLY, Thanks for your rocking review! We appreciate your repeated business. Terry O'Brien

April 20, 2018

Chris was great! He made sure I knew exactly what I was getting, plus got me the best price he could with all the bells and whistles included. He th...en took the time to show me how all those bells and whistles worked. I never feel pressured or hurried along. I Love my new Chrysler Pacifica Minivan!

Tom O'Brien Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Greenwood

Congratulations on your new Pacifica! Glad you enjoyed working with Chris. Thank you for your review and for your business! Terry O'Brien

April 19, 2018

We would highly recommend Rachel True as a salesperson. From the first conversation through the paperwork process to when we were ready to drive our n...ew Jeep off the lot as she was wiping down the back tire ???because she wanted to make sure it looked perfect??? she was there for us. No push or bait and switch. She even answered questions via text on her day off. We were literally in the dealership less than 1 hour from test drive to drive off. Very happy and exciting experience. Thanks again Rachel

Tom O'Brien Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Greenwood

Jeepgirlz, Rachel is one of the best! Her customers love working with her. Thank you for your review and your business. Terry O'Brien

April 12, 2018

Cody was a pleasure to work with; helped me with my first Wrangler purchase. Helped answer all of my questions, and was never "pushy" during the proc...ess. Cody and the finance manager (Kevin I believe) stayed late to help wrap up the process. Awesome experience from start to finish.

Tom O'Brien Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Greenwood

Kyle, Gotta love the Wrangler! Congrats on your first Wrangler purchase! We appreciate your business and taking the time to post a review. Terry O'...Brien

April 9, 2018

I would like to thank Jason and Chris for their help on purchasing this Camaro. Very professional at their jobs and took care of us. Would highly reco...mmend anyone to come and see Tom O'Brien for your next car purchase.

Tom O'Brien Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Greenwood

Thank you for your recommendation of Tom O'Brien. Jason and Chris enjoyed working with you. Thanks for your business! Terry O'Brien

750 US-31 Greenwood, IN 46142