Tom O'Brien Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Greenwood

New 866-480-1757 Dealer Website
Used 866-479-1584 Email Dealer
Service 866-480-1843

• Excellent Service

My vehicle was in need of several recalls and service. They were able to get me in that day. The Service Consultant was very detailed, extremely courteous and professional throughout the entire process. I am old enough to vaguely recall when this type of service was common place. Needless to say, you don’t see it much anymore. I will be a continued customer.

Matt, We're glad you were happy with your service at Tom O'Brien, and look forward to working with your in the future. Thank you for your business. Terry O'Brien

• Customet

Worst customer service in Greenwood. Tried to get an air bag recall fixed. They never have the part. I even had Chrysler call them. Was told by Chrysler that all was good, and I just needed to call them and schedule service. Called to schedule, no part. Said they would call when part was in. Year later, still nothing. And to think that two years ago, I bought a pick up from them. Not taking it to them for service.

Thank you for your feedback Mr. Harper. I apologize that we did not notify you when we received your recall part. As soon as I saw this, I had our service team contact you to schedule an appointment. It is my understanding that this has been completed. If you have any further questions or concerns, please give myself or our service manager, Justin Arnold a call at 317-881-6791. Thank you for your business!! Brian Miller, GM

• 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limeted

Todd, Glad to hear you were happy with your experience at Tom O'Brien! Enjoy your Grand Cherokee Limited! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Bought new jeep out of state using cars.com search engine to get a great deal. Took jeep to local jeep dealer Tom Obrien for what ended up being a rare but large repair for an oil leak at less than 1000k miles. I never felt like I had bought my jeep from another dealer thru the whole experience. They gave me a loner car and fixed my jeep in about 4 business days over a holiday weekend. I was very pleased with the service.

• Great Service

Always a job well done when I got for routine service. Fast and friendly.

Josh, Thanks for your review and for your business. Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Always a job well done when I got for routine service. Fast and friendly.

• Great job and ahead schedule

Fantastic job on my repair and ahead of schedule. Follow up was excellent

William, Thank you for your business. Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Fantastic job on my repair and ahead of schedule. Follow up was excellent

William, Thank you for your business. Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

• HAPPY CAMPER

debbie, Glad you're a Happy Camper! Thank you for your business. Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

I went in for an oil change and tire rotation. i had a donut and coffee while i waited. about the same time i finished my coffee they were done. they were polite, fast, and answered a few questions i had.

• Dodge caravan

Very friendly and fun sales staff. I got a great deal and would recommend you do the same !

Chuck, Thanks for your recommendation and for your business! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

• Recall work

Took a long time for work but everyone was great about keeping me informed

Took a long time for work but everyone was great about keeping me informed

James, sorry for the wait! Glad you were happy with the work. We'll try to get you in and out faster the next time you're in. Thank you for your business! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

• Great Service

Brock, Thank you for your confidence in Tom O'Brien. We appreciate your repeated business over the years! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

I have bought two vehicles from Tom Obrien Greenwood over the past 7 years. Have had a great experience with all aspects of the process. From purchasing the vehicles to the repairs or service of the vehicles. Sales and service personnel have always been easy to deal with and understanding of your time. Really like the express oil change service as well. They are very competitive in pricing and check over most aspects of the vehicle. I even had a software update and they took care of that for me recently.

• Fantastic Experience

Wanted to thank the dealership's staff for being very kind and down to earth with me in determining my purchase. I especially want to thank Mr. Tony P. my salesman for being very patient, knowledgable, and friendly as I purchased a new Jeep Wrangler. Well done guys! I will visit again in the future!

Josh, Congratulations on your new Jeep Wrangler! Glad you were happy working with Tony, and your experience at Tom O'Brien. Thank you for your business! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing