Quality Chevrolet Escondido

New 888-439-1241 Dealer Website
Used 888-437-1933 Email Dealer
Service 888-239-1292

Average based on 162 reviews.
  • All around greatness!!!

Ben called me as soon as my part came in, got me in the next day and out within 2 hours! Uriel was very polite and didn't hesitate to help me when Ben got a little busy. I swear I never wait for service when I'm there! Sam te shuttle driver is the sweetest person, totally made me feel at ease in the car- no awkwardness whatsoever- which can be weird when asking for a ride to and from the dealership but he was always prompt, and a good driver too!!

• The name says it: "Quality"

We have had nothing but quality service from your dealership. In fact, we chose to lease two vehicles from the dealership because of our satisfaction with your high quality of service, both in vehicle maintenance and repair, and sales. We especially wish to cite the courtesy and professionalism given to us by Wes Parkhurst in your service department, and Ian Bracey in sales.

• Thanks for taking great care of my new Stingray

Ben was knowledgeable, personable, and took great care in seeing that servicing of my 2016 Corvette Stingray 2LT Z-51, was done without problems or damage to my new ride. Thanks to you Ben!

• Great shopping for are first new car

we had a great costumer service Guillermo help us. we look at many cars pick the right one.

• Service Dept excellent

Recently brought in my Volt for routine service. Dept was professional, efficient and easy to work with. No upsell of other unnecessary maintenance. Loaner car available when I checked in so no time wasted. Best dealership service experience I have had in the last 10 years!

• Satisfied customer

I took my car in for regular maintenence plus had additional work done. I was very pleased with the way they explain what they had done. And was able to use my COUPON for Extra Savings!!!!!

• Excellent!!!

Jim Singer in the Commercial Truck Department ALWAYS takes care of us!!

Jim Singer in the Commercial Truck Department ALWAYS takes care of us!!

• Excellent!!!

Jose Hernandez is an excellent sales rep. He was very attentive to us and knowledgeable about the car we bought. Jose and the whole team at Quality Chevrolet provided us with such superb customer service. We are definitely coming back here again when we purchase another vehicle.

• Service Dept is great

Jose was awesome, he made sure i was quickly In a rental and he took care of everything my car needed to have done.

• great service

Prompt and complete service. Juan Valle has always given us the Good service we have come to expect from this dealership