Quality Chevrolet Escondido

• All around greatness!!!

Ben called me as soon as my part came in, got me in the next day and out within 2 hours! Uriel was very polite and didn't hesitate to help me when Ben got a little busy. I swear I never wait for service when I'm there! Sam te shuttle driver is the sweetest person, totally made me feel at ease in the car- no awkwardness whatsoever- which can be weird when asking for a ride to and from the dealership but he was always prompt, and a good driver too!!

• Disappointed

Worst customer service- you always have to call them back!

Worst customer service- you always have to call them back!

• Looking forward to next time

Quick and to the point. They made recommendation based on my scope. Would definitely do business again and looking forward to my next visit.

• Service Center

They spent the time with me on the front end; were quite personable; completed the repair, which was not minor in a timely manner

• Great Service and Clean all around

The people were helpful and the service was great. The place was clean and inviting. What more can be said about a great delealership.

• Fast service

Fast service great people. Finished vehicle as promised and was ready to go. Maria always takes care of me fast and ready

• Easy trip

Just overall ease of process from start to finish. They were friendly and efficient and there were no surprises. I will definitely be back again.

• Service

Maria E.- 1 person can truly make a difference. She always has a mole on her face and goes above and beyond what is needed to make a customer happy and satisfied with the service they received.

• Took care of us on vacation

They went out of their way to accommodate our large family with a larger rental car and also did extra legwork to track down the part necessary to fix our car.

• Great Service...Courteous, Friendly & Professional

Service representatives were very courteous and also friendly....could not ask for better. My Traverse was inspected and serviced in one hour and 15 minutes.......very prompt. This helped me move on with other things on my schedule that day. Thank you for the service and the pleasant experience.