New 877-438-6050 Dealer Website
Used 877-438-2029 Email Dealer
Service 866-690-8048

Average based on 81 reviews.
  • Great sales experience

I would definitely recommend Britain Chevy Cadillac to anyone in the market for a new vehicle or used as well. They even went the extra steps to get in the vehicle I was interested in. Mike Donahoe our salesman was very easy to deal with and took his time explaining everything. Thanks again.

Thank you Kathy for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Mike took great care of you while you were shopping for a pre-owned vehicle. Enjoy it and let us know if you need anything else! Thank you again.

• Troyanderson

Had my car fixed and did a great job and did what they said they would do

Thank you Troy for taking the time to review our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you!

Had my car fixed and did a great job and did what they said they would do

• Great Review

Great Customer Service and very clean kept up facilities. Recommend them always!

Thank you Kristian for taking the time to review our dealership. We look forward to working with you again soon.

• Didn't Want To Sell Me a Truck

I inquired about a truck that was on Cars.com, I received an email and one call back and that's it. I was already sold on the truck, all they had to do was follow up. They never returned my loan officer's calls. I bought a truck from another dealership a week later.

Thank you Mrs. Williams for taking the time to review our store. We are sorry to hear about your experience. We actually did work with both you and your loan officer, sending in the buyers order that was requested. At that point, your loan officer never contacted us again leaving us to believe that you decided not to pursue our vehicle. We are happy to hear that you were able to find another vehicle. Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.

• AlwaYa great service!

Clean, fast, courteous and knowledgeable service experience.

Thank you Denise for taking the time to review our dealership. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Clean, fast, courteous and knowledgeable service experience.

• Purchase

Scott Monroe is a top notch salesman. I have purchased two vehicles from him.

Scott Monroe is a top notch salesman. I have purchased two vehicles from him.

Thank you Rickey for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Scott took great care of you while you were shopping for a new car. Enjoy it!

• Great service

Great service friendly and keep you posted what's going on during service.

Great service friendly and keep you posted what's going on during service.

Thank you Michael for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience in service. We look forward to seeing you next time!

• Best dealership ever

These people are the best. They will take care of you from sales to service.

These people are the best. They will take care of you from sales to service.

Thank you Deana for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience in sales and service. Enjoy your new car!

• Don't expect much after purchase

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership and went in for service a few months later. I was treated second class, even though I had purchased from this dealership. I didn't purchase a top of the line vehicle but I expected to be treated like any other customer.

Thank you Robbie for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so sorry that you did not get proper customer service when you came in to have your new truck serviced. We pride ourselves in our customer service and this is not how we want you to feel when you come visit. Please reach out to our General Manager if we can do anything to help you. If not, we hope you will give us another chance so we can show you the way the experience should be.

• Easiest purchase ever

Salesman Brad Gilbreath is top notch. From the first phone call until I drove my new truck off of the lot he couldn't have been more professional. He didn't sell me anything, he just showed me exactly what I was looking for, answered countless question with truthful honest answers and told me the bottom line price. He did exactly what he said he would and exactly what I would expect out of people and rarely see. I didn't think that buying exactly what you wanted for the price you woanted was possible anymore but Brad proved me wrong. I expect to buy my next cars through him

Thank you Bo for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Brad took great care of you while you were shopping for your new vehicle. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you again for your business.