Barkley Buick Cadillac GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

SonyDw

The service was wonderful, from the greeting of the service department thru checkout.

Dealer response

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs.

Service

As always, the Service Center met my expectations.

Dealer response

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Barkley Buick GMC Cadillac, Inc and we hope to see you again soon!

Owner

Great experience overall! We purchased 2 cars!................................................

Dealer response

We are so pleased to have earned your recommendation! Kenny and the entire team appreciates your business! Thank you again for choosing Barkley Buick GMC Cadillac, Inc and Thank you for being part of the Barkley family!

Purchase of GMC Sierra

Easy. Seamless. We always have the best of experiences with the sales and finance staff. We will be back.

Barkley GMC Review

Caleb Cox has been great to work with. This is the second truck that I've bought from him and I plan to contact him whenever I'm ready to purchase again. Repeat business should say everything that you need to know about my experience with Caleb and Barkley GMC.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new GMC Yukon! We are happy to pass along your comments to Caleb and the team here at Barkley Buick GMC Cadillac, Inc! Thank you again for choosing Barkley Buick GMC Cadillac, Inc and we are so glad to have you in the Barkley family!

1.0

Barkley Pontiac, GMC

Brought vehicle in to check battery/starter on Friday. We left the vehicle over the weekend. 1 week later, we called to check on the status of our vehicle. Ed read me our ticket and thought we had already picked up the vehicle... later that day, we received a phone call to verify that our vehicle's parts were not in stock to repair rear breaks and struts. The only thing repaired was the battery at the cost of $354.00. We retrieved our vehicle and was asked if we could bring back on Monday. No one has followed up to tell us if parts have arrived or whether or not we want to have our vehicle repaired. We will not return to Barkley.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied. Our records indicate that the charge you cited included also the diagnostic fee for your other service concern that is not completed due to the unavailability of the parts due to current parts shortages and delays due to the current pandemic crisis. Our service team looks forward to notifying you as soon as the parts are available. Please contact us at (205) 210-8915 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

Amazing customer service

The entire staff is very professional, friendly and extremely helpful. Our salesman, Shane Holder, was amazing. Had everything ready to go once we arrived. Definitely recommend Barkley to anyone and everyone!!

Dealer response

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Thank you again for choosing Barkley Buick GMC and we hope to see you again.

2019 GMC Sierra 4WD Crew Cab

Customer service at Barkley is second to none. I've always been treated very well anytime I've visited the dealership.

Dealer response

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Barkley Buick GMC and we hope to see you again soon!

Lynn, RN

Love dealing with Barkley they are always nice know what o need

Dealer response

Thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. Thank you again for choosing Barkley Buick GMC! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

2.8

Mixed emotions!

We have had our new Buick Enclave for 27 days and after 4 day it started shaking and jumping when it changed gears. I have had it in the shop three times and now we waiting on parts that should be here this week. This is my wife?s new car but I must say this has taken the joy out of getting a new car.

Dealer response

Thank you for reaching out to us. We regret to hear of the situation you have described. You should expect to hear from a team member as soon as possible when we open tomorrow. I can assure that we will work to get this taken care of.