Barkley Buick Cadillac GMC

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(205) 556-6600 (205) 556-6600

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Barkley Buick GMC

Great place to buy a new vehicle. Friendly people, kept the store open late while we shopped.

Dealer response

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Need the right vehicle

People are nice and helpful. Ada Black is awesome.

Dealer response

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful!

Barkley GMC in Tuscaloosa

This is the 5th vehicle I have purchased from Barkley in the last 3-1/2 years. All of which I have purchased from Zach Hval. He is an exceptional salesman and person. The entire team Zach, Philip Yarbrough, and Ed Hval are all so great. I wouldn't think of purchasing from anyone other than Barkley. They are great at what they do, and just really good folks! I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Barkley Buick GMC! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Best price and friendly staff

I contacted several GMC dealerships before making my decision to purchase from Barkley. They had the best price and had the truck ready to pick up when I arrived. They were extremely easy to deal with. Even though they are an hour away from where I live I would not hesitate to purchase from them in the future.

Dealer response

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Barkley Buick GMC and we hope to see you again soon!

Barkley makes it easy!

My salesperson, Zach was super, he was polite,and explained how everything worked on my new Encore.

Dealer response

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Best of the best

Zach Hval was my sales person. He was personable, knowledgeable, patient, and made this one of the best buying experience I've had in many years. I felt no pressure just provided info to help me make an informed decision. Thanks to everyone who made my experience wonderful. Would recommend to everyone. Thanks again Zach

Great Service Dept.

Great service and timely assistance. Thank you to Chris Sparks and Jessie Colburn.

Most Excellent Service!! Thank you Barkley

Ed, Thank you so much for taking great care of us on Thursday July 2nd. We were on our way to Gatlinburg to meet up with our son's for the 4th and a failed wheel hub was not in our plans. When we broke down, we never would have dreamed that we could get the Escalade fixed and be back on the road so quick. You and your team did a fantastic job and treated us so well, even though I was wearing an LSU hat in the middle of Tuscaloosa. Thank you for saving our vacation. I appreciate your kindness and understanding. Please share my letter with your General Manager. He needs to know what a great team he has - Call me if I can ever do anything for you. Sincerely

Best in years!

I purchased a 2015 Cadillac SRX and was treated with the best service I have received from a dealership in a long time.

Always Come Back

The salesman Daryl Hale is the reason we keep Coming back! His honesty and integrity are top notch. We really like the Acadia too. Lots more room than our Terrain.