Barkley Buick Cadillac GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Dream Deal!

I was very well taken care of in all parts of the deal the finance lady did a outstanding job thanks miss Lucy and Heath did a good telling me how all the bottoms worked thanks to everyone else that had a part in making my dream.of getting my new catidlic.

Service Excellence

I brought in my 2015 2500 Denali last week and could not be happier with the service I received. Ed was extremely helpful, and Jesse, the service manager was outstanding! Thank you!!!

Courteous

The salespeople are courteous and professional. Daryl was great!

Very knowledgable

We purchased a new 2014 Encore. Larry Cooley, our salesman, was most helpful. He was patient, not pushy, and we greatly appreciate this. Daryl Hale also helped us and was very knowledgeable and courteous.

Mr. Lee Corbell

I have purchased several vehicles from Barkley GMC. The salesmen I dealt with was great. I've used the service department and the service I received was great. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy.

Outstanding professional service department and co

I use Barkley dealership for many years on all three of my cars for regular schedule oil changes and other minor service work. The best thing I can say about the service department is that you never get surprises. They give you details about anything wrong with the car and a price to fix it. Their Body Shop has the the best paint person in town. Jeff

Great Service and very friendly staff

Best dealer I have ever dealt with. I have done business with several dealerships over the years but Barkley has given me better service than any of them.

Very nice, pleasant experience.

Not only was our salesperson nice, but everyone there was very nice and helpful. Different salespeople were coming by and checking to see if we needed anything from water, to giving us the number of their fax and bringing us the information when it arrived. It was a hot day when we dropped by the dealership a little afternoon, after telling the salesperson what type of auto we were interested in, he went out to the lot and came back with one that was cooled off and drove us around the lot to look at the different cars and colors they had in stock. Also, another thing that impressed me about our salesperson, he sit down in the car with me and went over all the electronics, programmed my phone and phone numbers into the system so I could make hand free calls from the steering wheel. You could not have ask for anyone to be any nicer than everyone there at the Barkley Dealership.

Barkley GMC is the.bedt

I am a widow and last year was looking to get an SUV so it would be easier to get in and out of as I have RA and some days it is painful to get into a small car. I was assisted with my purchase by Ada and anytime I have called with a question she has graciously answered it for me. When I take my GMC Terrain in for service, they treat you like you are their only customer and they don't tack on unnecessary repairs that are not needed. I drive 45 miles to get there and 45 miles home. If you need a car, go to Barkley GMC for great customer care and service.

Go see them for a great deal!

Moved to Tuscaloosa about a year ago. We needed a new vehicle and had decided on what we wanted. I did my research and pricing on the internet and by visiting different dealers. I actually found a new vehicle in South Carolina for a very good price. I gave Barkley the chance to match that deal I had found online. They matched it. The only difference in the vehicles is the color. Now Barkley made the sale, has got my service needs and a loyal customer. Great and easy purchasing experience. Just had my first service and it was painless and a short comfortable wait.