Barkley Buick Cadillac GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Bought there, serviced there

Everyone is professional and trustworthy.I bought this car there 4 yrs ago and drive 35 minutes just for the quality service. I am a single woman and most places try to add on car repairs but they did not, they fixed what was necessary and did not try to 'sell' me more. Thank you!

Great Buying Experience!

We purchaseed a Buick Enclave from Barkley Buick GMC Cadillac last week. We love it. Our sales person was knowledgeable, professional, had a non-pressure demeanor, and worked to give us a great deal. Anyone shopping for a vehicle should check-out Barkley Buick GMC Cadillac and ask for Daryl Hale.

A++ for Joel Davidson at Barkley Cadillac

I leased a new 2012 Cadillac CTS from salesman Joel Davidson. I made email inquiries for the same 2 option packages to 6 different dealers, and Joel gave me the lowest quotes on both. He beat some dealers by almost $100/mo. He worked with me in every way I asked him to, and did not wast a moment of my time. He gets first shot at my next lease or purchase, too! The easiest car deal I have ever been involved in, and I have bought or leased quite a few in 51 years!

Service for Buick Lucerne

I recommend Barkley for the following reasons: 1. When I go there for service, I am always receive a friendly greeting; 2. I am told on the front end what is needed, what the intend to do, and what it will cost. 3. I am invited to a comfortable waiting area...with rest room, coffee, place to sit and read 4. I am told when the work is expected to be completed 5. Personnel always do what they say they are going to do, and when they will complete the job 6. As a senior citizen, I always feel "safe" in my car after it is serviced at Barkley.

2.0

Great Car, Great Shopping Experience

I was interested in purchasing the 2012 Buick Verano so I emailed the dealership and told them what I was looking for and the price I wanted to pay. When I arrived to look at the car, it was ready to drive, and there was no "hard sell" experience. Was extremely pleased with the process, the price and the quality of the car. Would recommend anyone looking for a great shopping experience to visit Barkely Buick. Their staff is very professional and friendly. Best car shopping experience I have ever had in the past 50 years.

Truck buying experience at Barkley

Daryl Hale the Salesman at Barkley did a great job getting me a good deal on my truck and calls to check on me even a year later. The dealership is good and service is good also. Thanks Daryl and Barkley