Average based on 23 reviews.
  • Amazing Customer Service (Alice Ricks)

I came in and bought a 2014 Prius C Hybrid. Alice Ricks helped me out. Buying was a breeze. I recommended Alice to my mother who is also looking for a new car as well! I brought my mother to look for a new car and Alice Ricks was able to answer EVERY question.

• Great Service

They always tell me what my car needs. Truthful about how long repairs will take. I always bring my truck here for service. Like the new waiting room and the popcorn.

• Personable, Knowledgeable, Great Service

This is one of the best facilities that I have ever experienced. The folks here are very personable, knowledgeable, helpful and very professional in all aspects of this business. Wish more place were like this one.

• Great Service

The staff is very friendly and helpful in letting the customer know what is going on with their car. They always have a smile of their face.

• Outstanding Dealership: Best I've Seen

I bought a new Tundra and couldn't have been happier with the entire process. I dealt with Jerry and completed 90% of the deal via email and flew into Birmingham to pick up the truck. They picked me up at the airport for the hour ride with soft drinks and pleasant conversation that didn't even mention the truck. Upon arrival, Jerry walked me to the vehicle to check everything out and to verify everything he spoke of in email. 20 minutes from when I walked in, we finished in the finance office and the truck was mine. There is no way the staff could have been better or could have been more accommodating; it literally was the perfect car buying process. With Toyota vehicles being what they are, having a dealership that will go to this extreme to meet their customers needs is almost unheard of today. If you are in the market for a Toyota, Glynn Smith Toyota better be on your list. You will not find a better dealership or staff when shopping for and purchasing your next vehicle.

• Great Service

The Toyota of Sylacauga facility is tops in my book. The personnel is very amiable and professional and easy to get along with.

• Amazing Customer Service

Great place to have your service done. The people here are very nice and friendly too

• Great Service

Clean, hospitable waiting area, quick through service and friendly personnel-Very Clean

• Very Friendly Staff

The employees here are the best! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Awesome Dealership!!!

• Very Nice

This is a very nice dealership to do business with. They are friendly and worth the trip to get my service work done. The new building is beautiful.