• exceptionally great service

We were walk-in customers for an oil change. The service personnell were friendly and very helpful, and quickly did the job before their next appointment.

• Great Service

The friendly atmosphere and fast service. Salesman and other employs stopped by the waiting room to insure everything was to my satisfaction.

• Fast & Friendly

Truck was ready when Paul said it would be. He was friendly and fast. I didn't have to wait when I arrived to pick it up.

• prompt and courteous service

Everyone at Sandlin Motors makes a customers experience as delightful as possible. The service department is very prompt and courteous.

• Excellent Service

I liked the entire experience. Everyone was kind and worked hard to get me a new vehicle in a timely manner.

• Flawless experience

I bought my 08 Z71 Tahoe Dec 3rd and it was by far the most pleasant experience with a dealership I've ever had. Shannon and Mike were perfect. No pushing, no rushing, they just allowed me the time to fully look at the vehicle and make up my mind, while answering every question I had. Paperwork was a breeze and I was outta there in less than an hour. I highly recommend them and would shop with them for my next vehicle in a heartbeat. Thanks so much gentlemen! You've restored my faith in dealerships!

• Excellent as always!!

I have always been totally satisfied with everyone at Sandlin Motors. I always receive quick service and friendly faces. If anything else needs fixing, I always get a phone call along with an explanation and from then after it's my call if I want it fixed or not. Sandlin is awesome and I will continue to use them for my car needs.

• What can I say... WOW!

What can I say... just WOW! -- As always, Sandlin Motors, Inc. continues to provide excellent service, assistance when in a jam, and overall customer satisfaction that leaves their competitors 'in the dust'. I am so blessed to live in an area that has companies that still provide service to their customers as they themselves would want to be treated. Thank you Sandlin for being there when we needed you the most!!!

• House wife

I have recently purchased a Tahoe and had the oil changed at Sandlin Motor. The service department staff was very friendly and quick to fit my car in and get the service done in a quick manor. It was an enjoyable experience in all.

• Pleasant experience

Michael called me and was very helpful and friendly. He answered my questions and took time to send more photos as well as check on a couple of things requiring physical verification. I am very impressed with this dealership.