Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 51 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great and helpful dealership
    June 17, 2016

Although I did not find the vehicle I was looking for, The dealership was very customer friendly and Helpful trying to find the right vehicle. I would... recommend this as a company to work with.

Extremly Satisfied for The Great Deal my wife got
    March 4, 2018

My wife got a Great Deal on a Used Chrysler 200S. Jon Parsons worked very hard to get the deal Finalized. He also advised her to get the S model wit...h V-6 engine. He told us that his wife has one, and it served her well. My wife bought the car in December, 2017 and is very pleased with the car.

Answered quickly
    February 19, 2018

Very quick to respond to questions, and find the information I was wanting. Did not purchase just because the vehicle didn’t have all the options I wa...s looking for.

Best car buying experience I've ever had
    October 8, 2017

I dreaded car shopping until I found Cory @ Community! He made finding the perfect vehicle a breeze. We returned this weekend in search of a new car f...or my daughter & everyone recognized us. Very customer service oriented, we will return again for all of our new car purchases!

horrible customer service
    February 3, 2017

I'd think twice before you bought any vehicle here. bad customer service very rude and short service employees. all they do is tell you what you want ...to hear never call back never inform you of anything that's going on and leave you in the dark. On top of that both loaner vehicles I've gotten have been total junk with the engine lights on. after the money spent on a brand new truck I expected a lot more from this small community dealer. after nothing but issues from a brand new diesel truck and little to no support from the service here i can say for sure it's my last dealing with them and would suggest to anyone to think twice before you shop here. It isn't a first rate dealer by far and the worst experience I've had from a dealer before. Very disappointed

Don't feel comfortable dealing with other dealers
    January 15, 2016

We have bought I think 3 cars from Ryan Neely here at Community.Two of the vehicles we bought basically online. Ryan had all the paperwork ready and a...sked if we wanted to test drive them before finalizing. Signed the papers, got the keys and we were on our way. They are very upfront and honest about the quality, dependability of the vehicles.They wouldn't put something out for sale knowing it wasn't good quality or dependable. Very thankful we have someone and somewhere we can trust. And if they don't have what you are looking for, they can find it.

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are happy that it was simple, and we truly appreciate your continued support.

Great service from the beginning!
    August 13, 2015

I recently bid on a "Spa Package" at a golf tournament. First I would like to say "Thank you" to Community Chrysler for making a donation to a local o...rganization, helping them to raise funds for their cause...To your workers in the garage area..."Thank you for the outstanding job you did in cleaning our car!"....as I told my wife; "It looks as though I just drove it off the showroom floor!"....Thanks again & continue with the quality work!

Vacation Delayed
    June 22, 2015

One hour into driving to our vacation destination we hit a deer north of Martinsville, IN. The deer lived (I think). Blue fluid was was dripping from ...the Honda Odyssey engine compartment. We turned around and headed back to the first auto shop, Community Chrysler. Within minutes of explaining our situation to the service manager, a mechanic looked at the front end damage and found a bracket was bent by the impact with the deer and punctured the radiator. I did not know Honda radiator fluid was blue. I was hoping for something busted in the washer fluid system, and I made a good choice to get it inspected. The mechanic recommended a tow (decided a Honda body shop in Bloomington was a more convenient than Community Chrysler in Martinsville). No charge for the expert advise. Many thanks to Community Chrysler Service Department for helping us avoid a more serious breakdown somewhere down the road.

Great Experience at Community
    July 16, 2014

I bought a 2006 Dodge pick-up for my son. The sales manager, finance manager, and salesman were courteous, professional and helpful in every way. An e...xcellent experience overall. Would recommend Community.

Great Experience at Community