Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.3

Quick and Easy

This was a quick and easy process. Tom worked with my work schedule and was ready for us when we arrived. I would definitely recommend him.

Wonderful experience!

This was by far the best and easiest car buying experience we have ever had! Our salesman, Tom, was wonderful to deal with.... Personable, knowledgeable, and great to work with. Thank you for such a good experience!

New Durango purchase from Community Martinsville

Tom was very friendly, got us in and out with a new Durango in fairly good time. This is the third car we’ve purchased from Martinsville Dodge.

Awesome customer service

Tom was great, helped me find exactly what I was looking for. He was upfront, friendly, realistic and transparent with the entire process. I appreciate the whole teams help.

5 Star Service

Very friendly staff and nice selection of vehicles. Buying process was easy and fast. Tom was great! Overall it was an awesome experience! I would recommend to family and friends.

Overall great experience

Tom Acord was our salesman and he helped us look into a few different vehicles in the type we were looking for. We never felt rushed or pushed at any point in the process and he was always nice and respectful. Great salesman!

Very smooth process

Tom made sure that the process was quick, and was very helpful. My first car and without knowing much about it he explained everything that I needed to know.

Great services

Stopped to look at used trucks thought I was to upside down on my other vehicle talked to Tom Acord he made it work he is a very nice guy he didn’t push me like most people do he even stayed late after they closed and got the deal done for me great people

1.0

selling a hardtop convertible that doesn't work?

Very excited to find a used Pontiac g6 gt convertible...but so disappointed to read it was an "as is" vehicle and the folding hardtop doesn't work properly....not sure its even remotely legal to sell a car like this in that condition....needless to say...I would NEVER do business with a dealership that would sell it in that condition!!

Tom is the BEST

Tom did everything in his power to help me, a 20 year old college student with no credit, get a car. I fell in love with a 2016 Chevy Cruze and I’ve never been happier!