Teague Ford Lincoln

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 37 reviews

Call This Dealer

Customer
    December 12, 2017

Jason Parnell provided such great service when I bought my car a few years ago that I brought my mom to him when she decided to buy a new car. We foun...d her a car within a few minutes and we couldn't have been happier with the service!

Thanks for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that Jason provided such great service! We hope your mom is enjoying her new vehicle, and if you have ...any additional questions or needs, please give us a call!

Thank you Jason Parnell and Kevin Kidwell
    December 11, 2017

Thank you Jason for finding me exactly what I wanted and Kevin for helping me understand financing and getting a great deal! I highly recommend these ...guys!

Excellent Service
    September 4, 2017

When my "check engine" light indicated problems with my 2011 F150, the Teague service department quickly identified the problem and ordered the necess...ary part. In the meantime, I was able to keep using my pick-up. When the part came in a few days later, the service department came out and picked up my truck, installed the part, and returned the truck within a few hours. All of the employees were friendly and accommodating, and what could have been a difficult experience was a very pleasant one.

Phillip, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope you continue to ...choose Teague Ford Lincoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Oil change at Teague Ford
    August 23, 2017

I use Teague Ford because when I call Sharon Underwood or Mark Trosclair, I am taken care of, whether it be an oil change or a problem with a vehicle.

Jan, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Sa...fe travels!

Car lover
    June 18, 2017

I was looking to purchase a preowned car. Cai Fairris helped me from beginning to end. He answered every question I had about the car. He was very po...lite, professional and knowledgeable. I love my car and will definitely return here for my next purchase

Linda K.
    June 14, 2017

The entire staff at Teague Ford-Lincoln made the process of purchasing a new automobile, painless. Our sales representative, Cai Fairris, was great. ... I would recommend Cai and Teague Ford to anyone.

Great experience!
    April 26, 2017

Marvin George made our buying experience so easy and the dealership located exactly what we wanted in our vehicle. I would definitely go back!

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope you continue to choose Teague Ford Lincoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Teague Ford
    April 14, 2017

Wonderful! Friendly knowledgeable awesome salesmen and staff! Highly recommend Teague Ford in ElDorado AR

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe tra...vels!

Service after the Sale
    March 30, 2017

Six months after the purchase of my new 2016 Ford Mustang, I must say another "Thank you" to my salesman Jeremy Vansickle and the other staff members ...of Teague Ford in El Dorado, Arkansas for all you do! Always capable, reliable and friendly. What more could I want?

Service is not all that great!!
    January 13, 2017

I have had my car serviced twice since buying my Focus, first time was great, second time I told them about a vibration in my front end when I start d...riving the car and they handed me the keys back I still had the vibration in my front end, so I'm not happy about that, also wanted my car washed and detailed, they said yes then turned around and said they didn't have time to do it. Not happy about that either. I guess I expected better service.

Teague Ford Lincoln