• Service is not all that great!!

I have had my car serviced twice since buying my Focus, first time was great, second time I told them about a vibration in my front end when I start driving the car and they handed me the keys back I still had the vibration in my front end, so I'm not happy about that, also wanted my car washed and detailed, they said yes then turned around and said they didn't have time to do it. Not happy about that either. I guess I expected better service.

• Mayor

Fast, friendly, professional service. Clean, comfortable facility.

Fast, friendly, professional service. Clean, comfortable facility.

• 2016 Ford Mustang

I give all credit to my sales representative. If it weren't for the patience, courtesy and continued service after the sale provided by Jeremy Vansickle, I doubt I would be as inclined to give such a high rating. Not that the other staff members don't do a good job or that the store wasn't very clean and inviting, but simply that I believe any business can always go just one more step. Jeremy eliminates that by assuming all that responsibility upon himself. He sets everything up. He monitors the progress. He makes sure everything is completed, and he always greets me with a smile, a report on my car, and my keys!

• Teague Auto Group

Excellent service. Bought two vehicles from Teague and have had no problems.

Excellent service. Bought two vehicles from Teague and have had no problems.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Mike! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Teague Ford Lincoln!

• David Gean

Teague Ford has always be good to us and everyone was kind and courteous. No problems.

• Fast, friendly and professional!

I made an appointment for the same day I called. They started servicing my 2012 Mustang GT as soon as I arrived and finished in about 30 minutes. They have a clean, comfortable waiting room and everyone was friendly and professorial. I will be back!

• Teague Auto Group

Great. No hassle buying process. WOULD recommend this dealer to anyone interested in a vehicle.

• New Car Purchase

Just purchased a vehicle from Teague Ford and found the staff to be pleasant, polite and professional.

We really appreciate your feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Mercury service

Great! I waited for the car and the wait took less than an hour.

Great! I waited for the car and the wait took less than an hour.

• Teague Ford

Very easy, seamless deal. Cody and Jason great to work with.

Very easy, seamless deal. Cody and Jason great to work with.

Kathy, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! At Teague Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!