• 2008 Ford F-350 Service

David, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Oil & filter change with multipoint inspection. Tech said tires were OK but they are original to the 2008 truck & have 56,500 miles. I know they need replaced but they didn't suggest or give Tire replacement estimate until I asked. Not a big deal and I prefer them not to pressure sell me like other dealers I have been too. Nice folks working there.

• Top Notch in Service Department

The service crew always are top notch. We are loyal customers.

The service crew always are top notch. We are loyal customers.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Kelly! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Len Jowitt

Perfect experience!! Johnny Ward is an excellent representative for Karl Klement Ford. He was most helpful and met all our needs.

• no second key

poor dealship bougth a 2012 ford focus and ask for 2nd key told they would look for it . ask again and was told there was no 2nd key ,if i wanted a 2nd key i would have to pay for one myself . the cost of a 2nd key is several hunderd dollars. they offered no help with the cost at all. as a result of this i will no longer do business there ever again . there are plenty of other dealships that will gladly take my business